Eddie Hitler caught lying twice

Started by mk1, December 05, 2016, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Paul Nuttall has been caught doing what all full-time politicians do-inflating  his credential in order to appear more important than he really is. His online pages contain 2 provable lies  [/size] (I am sure more exposures are in the pipeline )  that  he played professional football and that he has a PhD.
When confronted with his duplicity Eddie Hitler did what any full time politician does-he blamed it all on an underling and all references to both lies were swiftly removed for his pages.

Typical lying politician. UKIP = party of more of the same!

mk1

The corrected text :

Eddie Hitler caught lying twice to inflate his credentials.

Paul Nuttall has been doing what all full-time politicians do-inflating  his credential in order to appear more important than he really is. The 2 most recent lies (I am sure more exposures are in the pipeline ) are that  he played professional football and that he has a Phd.
When confronted with his duplicity Eddie Hitler did what any full time politician does-he blamed it all on an underling.
Typical lying politician.

UKIP = party of more of the same!

This 'mini-text' defaulting is a pain in the ar*se.

steveL

I'm told the mini-texting is something to do with Windows 10 and not the forum software
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.