By-Election

Started by admin, September 12, 2017, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on September 22, 2017, 07: PM

Some if the comments on the article about the food bank make me despair of the human race. Whatever happened to the concepts of kindness and tolerance?

Then don't read this article or your head will implode

https://www.facebook.com/hartlepoolmailnews/posts/1673931769293333

Gobshyte Kippers/EDL/BF idiots abound. You have to click on the 'replies' under individual posts to see how sick some people are. At least we know where the UKIP crowd went when they left here.

marky

Official List:

Candidates are as follows-

Karen King: UKIP
Sue Little: Ind
Ann Marshall: Labour
Leisa Smith: PHF
Mike Young: Conservative

Lord Elpus

Is this candidate seriously delusional?  She's promising to sort out the Longscar Hall issue, again, FFS

https://www.facebook.com/annmarshallforseaton/?hc_ref=ARRBmdxBolOnoB_kdD8C40ckIDH8sJgCgfwsfhMf3gfLy3koPG1MyEVj430lU5E28IE

jeffh

Quote from: Lord Elpus on September 25, 2017, 05: AM
Is this candidate seriously delusional?  She's promising to sort out the Longscar Hall issue, again, FFS

https://www.facebook.com/annmarshallforseaton/?hc_ref=ARRBmdxBolOnoB_kdD8C40ckIDH8sJgCgfwsfhMf3gfLy3koPG1MyEVj430lU5E28IE
Standard Labour tactics - promise on something you can't deliver on - get elected - backtrack

Inspector Knacker

The Longscar saga looks like the only piece of passing political wreckage she can swim towards and she's going for it.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Considering Labour built, closed and sold the Longscar it is too late for them to save face.
I don't believe it.

Lord Elpus

The last time she stood in Fens and Rossmere she struggled to get her leaflets out, she obviousy had some chaffing issues and was walking very slowly.

I think she'll be luck to come third.

fred c

Quote from: Lord Elpus on September 25, 2017, 07: AM
The last time she stood in Fens and Rossmere she struggled to get her leaflets out, she obviousy had some chaffing issues and was walking very slowly.

I think she'll be luck to come third.

How many time has she actually stood for council and in how many wards ?.......... from various comments I have read on several social media sites, LE is probably right, Seatonians are fully up to speed on the half a***d decisions imposed on the village by the labtor coalition.........maybe Mrs Marshall is the obligatory LabMob candidate...aka.... sacrificial lamb.

steveL

Ann Marshall is up against it with these sort of endorsements.

Barclay the Inebriate Man recently posted on his own Facebook page that he knew of a councillor who had taken 'brown envelopes' to pay for holidays.

Hunter went around telling everyone that he didn't agree with the 31% pay increase and was going to vote against it only for him to bottle it when it came to actual the vote.

Simmons famously declared that 'it would be a poor organisation that couldn't make money out of the Summerhill Cafe' - the council was then forced to close it a year later after it had lost nearly £6,000 and after spending £16,000 installing a log fire in a building primarily used in the Summer. In total £22,000 down the tube in the blink of an eye as a result of a decision that was made against officer advice and just after the council was forced to admit that the Inspiration Cafe lost £357,000 before they finally closed it.

Inevitable Conclusion: Simmons now presumably thinks this council, under Labour, is 'a poor organisation'

All Ann Marshall needs now is for Christopher to turn up to help deliver leaflets in his brand new White BMW Sports Car that he bought with the 31% pay increase that he voted himself and she'll be sunk without trace.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

I noticed J Cambell had posted on SCN facebook page, he was advocating users of that page should look at TOHP  & HP....... I haven't bothered my a**e looking at them tbh.......

But H Blackwood mentions to J Cambell......... you know one of my pet hates is lies and liars. Just tell the truth. Simple.

I'm not an admin either but the 'no blocking' rule makes absolute sense. How can you debate anything if you can't see all the contributions.

As I said above if you gave weak arguments it's not the place to be. Like turning up with a pea shooter when your opponents have AK47s.

There are some incredibly knowledgeable people post on there which is why some people find it intimidating

Inspector Knacker

An pathetic exercise in mutual back slapping. It would come as a severe shock if they said any thing else.
The usual guff for consumption by the gullible and party droids.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

JC and HB just hate PHF for some reason, possibly jealousy.

Considering they consider Cleveland Police so unfit for purpose, how can they think Hartlepool Labour group is fit ?

I don't believe it.

marky

I see that their main line of attack against PHF is that both Riddle and Black work for a living, like the majority of other people in Hartlepool of working age. The cosy arrangement of holding meetings during the day done to suit 30-year lead-swingers like Richardson, Cranney and the rest of the unemployed and unemployable, is at long last slowly being exposed.

Was talking to someone from Healthwatch recently who told me that Cwistopher is hardly ever there and comes and goes as he pleases. Even when he is there he spends his time on the phone being 'Leader' which he obviously finds far more interesting than Healthwatch matters. According to the bloke I was talking to, the rest of the crew at Healthwatch are totally pis*ed off with 'Spikey'

Someone remind me. Just how did a benefits clerk, who by all accounts spent more time on the sick than off it, come to be Manager of Healthwatch?

testing times

Looks like he's continuing in the same vein as before. Was it 8 months he spent on the sick from Healthwatch, too ill to sit at a desk performing his duties at Healthwatch but at the same time well enough to sit at his desk in the Civic being Leader. That's not forgetting the holiday with Lying Ste in Mexico that he took while he was on the sick.

Any resemblance to the rules of normal employment everyone else works under must be purely coincidental. ;D

steveL

He only works part-time for which he picks up around £700-£800 per month, or at least that was the situation when it was based at HVDA - it may have changed since it moved to Wynyard Road under the new contract. I was told that officially, HealthWatch allows him the equivalent of one part-day a week to do his council stuff. From what you say, that seems to have gone well out of the window. :o

It really is time for the Board of Healthwatch to get a grip on this but I have a feeling that if asked any awkward questions, they would all deny ever being on the board.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.