Let Them Eat Cake

Started by steveL, September 30, 2016, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

testing times

I have it from the horses mouth, so to speak, that the cost of the cake was £1,195

steveL

That's an awful lot of Pot Noodles
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

Quote from: steveL on October 04, 2016, 09: PM
dear me....would you follow this man into battle?
#
I would. With him and SAB leading I would be well hidden........................

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: steveL on October 04, 2016, 09: PM
dear me....would you follow this man into battle?
just out of curiosity.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

They look like chav lottery winners bling commodes.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

the_exile

I note on the choccywokkydoodah website that they encourage visits to their London shop to discuss designs and also quite a lot of their cakes are collection only...........

Just pondering how many council "business" trips there have been in the last FEW MONTHS ;-)

Alnwickist

Were did all the money come from all of a sudden. Perhaps the lightening fast removal of Jacksons Landing via transfer of contractor,then re do the the brown bag.Boom £40k petty cash, timing is immaculate.

the_exile

Alnwickist, far be it for us mere Council Tax payers to speculate on such things....................

However, the numbers don't stack up, 1 House hold income + 2 Councillors Allowances - Copius amounts of Verve Cliquot - Foreign Holidays (plural) - nice vehicles - "wedding of the year" expenditure = THERE IS A RABBIT AWAY somewhere  ;D

stokoe

Somthing else I noticed from the cutting of the navy cake thread,they had a live band playing called groovy st that will be £550 plus.

Alnwickist

the-exile, couldn't agree more, they are not the only one's.

marky

Quote from: stokoe on October 05, 2016, 02: PM
Somthing else I noticed from the cutting of the navy cake thread,they had a live band playing called groovy st that will be £550 plus.

Never heard of them

WhatTheHeck

Quote from: marky on October 05, 2016, 08: PM

Never heard of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIO76uEI7n4

Not exactly Xfactor material.
No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !

WhatTheHeck

And it gets worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zITgrJujWKY

But after a few gallons veuve clicquot !
No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !

stokoe

Quote from: marky on October 05, 2016, 08: PM

Never heard of them
[/quote

Me also but they will of paid a few bob for them.

jawsbbc

Groovy Street,  booked from their website
Thursday, September 29, 8:00pm-11:00pm
Wynyard Hall Country House Hotel, Wynyard, Stockton-on-Tees, Billingham TS22 5NF, UK