Let Them Eat Cake

Started by steveL, September 30, 2016, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

I'd like to think humble pie might have been more appropriate .
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Alnwickist

Big fat gut hanging over lying Ste,s  trousers.

Lord Elpus

Quote from: Alnwickist on October 04, 2016, 11: AM
Big fat gut hanging over lying Ste,s  trousers.

Yes you'd thing that after spending all that money on a suit he'd buy one that actually fit him, realy short in the arms as well.  What a 'plum'.

just_a_thought

Don't see the point on commenting on a guys weight myself. Being overweight doesn't make him unusual in this town. Can I suggest that some people look in the mirror before making such personal remarks?

ReturntoZenda

've had a long hard look in my mirror and The Lying One is still a fat c*%$.

fred c

It`s a case of those that live in glass houses, shouldn`t throw stones... and i don`t mean you j_a_t

There are users of this forum who have had abuse hurled in their direction from a number of the so called political elite of Hartlepool.

fred c

Apparently Hartlepools very own Royal Family had appropriate seating at their Wedding.

http://hireasantasgrotto.co.uk/gifs/WT1.jpg

Gustaf I of England + BWH

That would be Queen and Queen surely ( no ballroom ).

Lord Elpus

I can just picture them sitting side by side on their thrones, Council papers in hand.

mk1

Quote from: just_a_thought on October 04, 2016, 12: PM
Don't see the point on commenting on a guys weight myself. Being overweight doesn't make him unusual in this town. Can I suggest that some people look in the mirror before making such personal remarks?

I looked in the mirror . I see about an extra stone. Bit of a gut but nothing hanging down over the top of my belt. Surprisingly when I then checked SABs pic he hadn't gotten any thinner because I was a bit overweight.

His wedding pic clearly shows he has an overhang and that his trousers are at least one size too small for him and given they were obtained for the wedding that is not  a mistake rather a refusal to face reality. His partner can be found lecturing the rest of us about healthy eating and the perils of obesity and if at the same time his better half looks like someone trying to smuggle a bag of cement out of the Council Depot then observations about the said tub of lard are reasonable.

the_exile

In which world do you put on a baby cack coloured suit and look in the mirror and think aye aye "I luk class me like n tha"

maybe they have a "special" mirror in their house?

I am sorry, but if you put yourself up there to be shot at, then these two are fair game

just_a_thought

I understand what you are saying but in my view there are far more serious reasons to criticise these two than the size of their waistlines.

When you talk about their waistlines and not their various misdemeanors, to me, that suggests you think that their waistlines are more important than some of the disgraceful decisions and actions they have made in the past.

mk1

How about attacking their chin-line?

steveL

dear me....would you follow this man into battle?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

testing times

lol I think we should all pray that it doesn't come to that