FIVE ARRESTED IN HARTLEPOOL investigation into £78 million landfill tax fraud

Started by crisstw, September 23, 2015, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dowager

LOTS of houses been sold to LOTS of people recently in Hartlepool too ... and LOTS of cars as well and LOTS of people have been on LOTS of holidays for LONG periods of time in SUMPTIOUS accommodation too.

THE LAND at Tunstall  Court has been sold recently too ...  interesting owners :)

How deep does the rabbit hole go ...  :) 

Land Phil

Will Hartlepool's favourite couple be having a second viewing on their new love nest ?

steveL

it will take some time to follow all of the branches of this particular knotweed which, among other things, has been undermining the foundations of the Civic Centre for some time. No names as yet but this probably isn't the best time to have just passed development plans for a certain pub.  ;D
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

ashamedtobebritish

I have no doubt that the people arrested once they know just how bad its going to get will start singing like a Tweety Bird and names will come flowing thick and fast.

As a businessman (well ex Businessman) myself i know there's some people you don't pull the wool over.

1 The Tax Man
2 Your Suppliers
3 Your Customers

Was only a matter of time before this bubble burst, i have thoughts of several people in the Civic Centre with fluctuating bottoms right now, the can of worms is open.

mk1

I wonder if they seized the photo of a local councillor taking drugs................

steveL

Quote from: ashamedtobebritish on September 23, 2015, 01: PM
I have no doubt that the people arrested once they know just how bad its going to get will start singing like a Tweety Bird and names will come flowing thick and fast.

As a businessman (well ex Businessman) myself i know there's some people you don't pull the wool over.

1 The Tax Man
2 Your Suppliers
3 Your Customers

Was only a matter of time before this bubble burst, i have thoughts of several people in the Civic Centre with fluctuating bottoms right now, the can of worms is open.
I have a feeling that everyone has just paused for a moment while they try to imagine what a fluctuating bottom might look like.  ::)
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on September 23, 2015, 01: PM
I wonder if they seized the photo of a local councillor taking drugs................

If this Investigation follows Dorothy down the rabbit hole.... that councillor might well resort to indulging in illicit substances again.

Land Phil

...or possibly having their bottom fluctuated for them at her majesty's pleasure.

fred c

Quote from: Land Phil on September 23, 2015, 01: PM
...or possibly having their bottom fluctuated for them at her majesty's pleasure.

There are some that would say you can`t beat a bloody good flucing

Lucy Lass-Tick

not4me

We're talking about our own Longhill Industrial Estate and the coverage in the Gazette is way better than what's in The Mail.

"49-year-old man from Hull was also arrested". Hull eh? Isn't that where the giant turbine company is based?

Land Phil

Talking of turbines, I assume the Seaton wind farm may be affected

Sanddancer

The coverage in the Gazette brings home clearly what a disgrace of a "newspaper" the so called ( Hartlepool) Mail is. Thanks to this site we are not completely on our own in finding out how our "betters" behave.

Ste P

After looking through the news reports in the Mail over the last few years, I am on the side that says the Mail is funded by Hartlepool Council so the mail won't run bad story's  about anything that may scupper their income and this story no doubt over time will include prominent council staff and councillors.