General Election

Started by Balotelli, April 24, 2015, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: WiseOwl on April 25, 2015, 06: PM

The fact that in the South the cosy tory cabal has had a great time whilst us up North have been sh!t on.

Not so. In terms of income tax 60-70% of all taxpayers are a drain on the system. That means roughly 70% of people recieve back from the Government more than they pay in.
You only start being a contributer on 37,000 a year gross.
The middle class are just as much a burden as the chavs!

WiseOwl

Your comments have been noted thanks: have you given your attention to the thread and voted?

WiseOwl

The top two topics voted by you good people have surprised and enlightened some of us no doubt

beanzontoast

Driddle it would appear it's you that has a fixation with UKIP and its immigration policy it is of course to be expected from a local issues party,   and as you and many others know UKIP are not against immigration we do actively encourage it UKIP only has a problem with immigration in respect of and only in respect of MASS immigration it is also a concern of approximately 71% of the British public and may be a pivital voting issue in the forthcoming elections.

DRiddle

WiseOwl

Beanzontoast have you voted on here yet on the thread?

WiseOwl

Still two points on here are clearly of interest to you the Hartlepool Post forum Electorate

Land Phil

The video plays  well to the audience and glosses over Farage being a public schooled banker, not quite the person you expect in a working men's club.

I trust them as far as I could throw any politician.

mk1

Quote from: Land Phil on April 26, 2015, 02: PM
The video plays  well to the audience .

But not the voters at large. UKIP are stuck on an average 14% and it will take an absolute miracle for them to obtain any real form of power. Leave them to their delusions.

mk1

Quote from: kipperdip on April 26, 2015, 04: PM
ToNigel Farage used to work as a commodity broker in the City can I just remind you of the salient point in that comment - "HE WORKED FOR A LIVING AND BY USING HIS SKILLS HE CREATED WEALTH FOR ALL".

'Created' so much wealth he had to claim it belonged to his brother and move it abroad so as to avoid paying his share of taxation.

mk1

Quote from: kipperdip on April 26, 2015, 05: PM
MK1, One of these days you just might (but  I won't hold my breath) make a coherent and relevant comment.............

Entirely relevant and coherent.
Farage tried to shift his money abroad in his brothers name to avoid tax.

Quote from: kipperdip on April 26, 2015, 05: PM
Like a few others on here you have not yet grasped the definition of the word, "DEBATE" - have you?

I know the difference between 'debate' and 'comment'.
I also knew (and you did not) that Churchill did not become Prime Minister in 1939 and that he did not 'declare war on Germany'.

WiseOwl

Thanks for voting.
The ones just trying to cause mischief  :-* now go to bee boes and don't wet the bed again!

The rest the majority thank the Lord, thanks for your input.

Land Phil

I am not particularly anti UKIP, just observing they know how to play their audience, reminded me if the way Cameron played the caring family man before getting elected and destroying so many families.

What can we expect if UKIP was to win in Hartlepool, the same deafening silence we get from the UKIP councillors ?

In my opinion UKIP are the only party trying to win the Hartlepool seat, the rest have hardly been visible through my letterbox in comparison.

Talking to Philip Broughton a number of times he has a lot of good arguments to try and convince me to vote for him.
In comparison I have chased Labour away for trying to lie to me about current problems in the party.

if it was a 2 horse race I would back anybody other than Labour, including UKIP.
as it is the voting slip is a mess with overlapping candidates failing to show they care more about Hartlepool than themselves.