General Election

Started by Balotelli, April 24, 2015, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRiddle

You need to add big business and corporations not paying appropriate levels of tax to the list.

DRiddle

They already know what I think.

DRiddle

If they DID, many of the things on your list could be potentially tackled. Or at least addressed in some meaningful way.

Balotelli

All mouth and no love spuds again then Dave eh?

DRiddle

Troll elsewhere James.

WiseOwl

Jimmy, are you going to vote or chew the fat all night... I'm on a promise so for heaven's sake vote!

WiseOwl

Oh, by the way Jimmy, I'm not a UKIP member: didn't want you to be getting your facts wrong matey

not4me

Quote from: WiseOwl on April 24, 2015, 06: PM
Oh, by the way Jimmy, I'm not a UKIP member: didn't want you to be getting your facts wrong matey

From what I've seen of them, all UKIPPERS are members  ;)

mk1

Quote from: DRiddle on April 24, 2015, 06: PM
Pathetic. Why did he partake in a 'self imposed' ban from twitter then James? Tell the readers . . .

Self-imposed?
Yes that must be why it ended so abruptly last October.

https://twitter.com/blamedandshamed

mk1

Quote from: WiseOwl on April 24, 2015, 06: PM

Obviously you are not a UKIP member, you can spell properly.
However your grasp of the history of the UK is very poor. Fancy not knowing King Richard was only Duke Of Normandy and a subject of a more powerful (proto-French) King.

mk1

Quote from: SRMoore on April 24, 2015, 06: PM
What about the economy?

Did you deliberately miss out the last word (stupid) so that UKIPpers would not feel it was addressed to them personaly?

Balotelli

David,

It's not my decision/argument to defend, I merely passed on what Harry had posted on Facebook to correct the inaccurate statement made by MK1.

This is all getting conveniently off topic though......

marky

perhaps its just that the police don't allow laptop's in their cells... ::)