General Election

Started by Balotelli, April 24, 2015, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beanzontoast

Grim reaper spot on no critism on my part, but you forgot to mention NHS beurocrats also having offshore bank accounts, many in theBBC another lefty organisation having tallent paid off payroll, tax avoiders in any other name, wait for it MK1 will be along any minute a classic denier you know the type its always someone else to blame never them,remember the Mayor I quote I've done nothing wrong type of guy. UKIP are far from perfect but give UKIP the local votes on May 7th and together with PHF and Independants
within 100 days we will get rid of your Mayor and have a referenda on joining a unitary council. Remember UKIP are the only national party which will take your voice to Westminster

mk1

Quote from: beanzontoast on April 30, 2015, 08: PM
but you forgot to mention NHS beurocrats also having offshore bank accounts, many in theBBC another lefty organisation having tallent paid off payroll, tax avoiders in any other name,

So why did Farage also move his money abroad to avoid tax?

at least £969,000

Why did he  pretend it was his brothers money when it was really Nigel's

Is Nigel a tax avoider in any other name,

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ukip-leader-nigel-farage-admits-1972988

marky

now come on, Beanz - be serious.

All the polls are saying that UKIP will be lucky to win one seat. I reckon it will be 2 or 3 myself, all on the South East coast where the Neanderthal rump of the British population seem to persist. Either way, UKIP will be a busted flush by May 8th.

for fawkes sake

Actually, I've just been watching Newsnight. The polls are now suggesting a 100% surge in UKIP wins - they're now predicting that they'll win 2 seats. Isn't that what they have now?
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

beanzontoast

Did I not say MK1  the serial denier would post something  derogetory about UKIP, we didn't have long to wait did we , ok from the top I have mentioned on this forum before once again then, anyone earning 150k and over per year would be classed as deranged if they did not have an offshore bank account, didn't one of our monarchs say it's only the little people who pay taxes, even Harry Rednapp and his dog had one, he was a hero, its all a question of perception really.

beanzontoast

Marky,  can I just repeat myself from an earlier post from many moons ago, namely there are only 2 political party's and always will be, imagine it if you will a positive and a negative terminal on a battery one without the other won't start your car, there are other simalarities that bear some attention ie day and night, black and white, right and wrong, there is and always will be this duality, I'm sure you get my point, to answer your question though it doesn't matter if UKIP get no seats in parliment, UKIP have already achieved what we set out to do, before 2020

mk1

Quote from: beanzontoast on April 30, 2015, 11: PM
Did I not say MK1  the serial denier would post something  derogetory about UKIP,

No need for me to make a prediction what you would do with a straight question about Farage moving his money abroad
Everyone knew you would ignore it.
Admit it. Your main man is a tax avoider.

mk1

Quote from: beanzontoast on April 30, 2015, 11: PM
I have mentioned on this forum before once again then, anyone earning 150k and over per year would be classed as deranged if they did not have an offshore bank account,

There you have it. UKIP are happy with rich(er) people not paying their share of taxes. The bankers loot the country and Nigel recomends they do as he does and move your ill-gotten gains overseas and leave the little people to bear the burden

Quote from: beanzontoast on April 30, 2015, 11: PMdidn't one of our monarchs say it's only the little people who pay taxes

I don't think so. The 'monarch' was in fact one Leona Helmsley

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leona_Helmsley

and she went to jail.

The actual quote was  "We don't pay taxes. Only the little people pay taxes". Perhaps it will be made a UKIP slogan?

beanzontoast

MK1 sorry to burst your bubble but they are all at it Labour ,conservatives, lib dems, harry rednapp and his dog, you are only miffed cause you dont have over 150k, Ed Milliband did it , Tony Benn did it , there was just as many Labour MPs as tory etc in the expenses scandal, I can say however there were no UKIP MPs involved, be careful who you vote for.

mk1

Quote from: beanzontoast on May 01, 2015, 12: AM
I can say however there were no UKIP MPs involved,

Perhaps you could  do a bit of research on one Neil Hamilton the famous cash-in-brown-envelopes ex-Tory MP.
I believe he has run into some trouble recently with his UKIP expenses claims.

mk1

Quote from: beanzontoast on May 01, 2015, 12: AM
I can say however there were no UKIP MPs involved, be careful who you vote for.

The trick is to say UKIP MPs (in reality 'turncoat' Tory MPs) and not UKIP MEPs.
As a matter of record how many UKIP MEPs have been prosecuted so far and how many have gone to jail?
Why have an astonishing 32% of all serving  UKIP MEPs left the party since 2004?

Johnny Bongo

I'll tell you something...(that many probably knew already!)...UKIP/ Phillip Broughton seem to be spending a fair bit of cash on his hopes of winning.  I've now received 3 leaflets from Phil...2 of them today...one of which was 'personally' addressed!  Either they know/ assume that they have a reasonable chance, due to disgruntled voters and are carpet bombing the town with leaflets with the 'strategy' of 'the more you see of him, the more likely you are to vote for him' OR....they love to throw money down the drain!  Which 'strategy' do you think it is, guys and gals?     

Jeff

The latter....obviously!!!
I  may know buggerall but at least I know it

Johnny Bongo

This is 'spooky'...as they say.  I'd just clicked onto the forum page, literally 2 minutes ago...to see if anyone had replied to my previous post regarding UKIP leaflets.  What did I see on my CCTV screen...a man delivering a leaflet through my door....but not just any old leaflet...a UKIP leaflet....this time for the local elections (Burn Valley ward/ Bill Jervis).  That's now 4 from UKIP, 2 from Michael Holt, 1 each from Stephen Picton, Andrew Martin-Wells, Iain Wright, Richard Royal, Hilary Allen and Sandra Allison.  I'd like to thank all of the candidates for their leaflets as their photos will make excellent targets when I'm using my air rifles! ;D.  Please feel free to drop off as many as you wish...they're all targets!  The funny thing/ irony is (as far as UKIP goes)....my air rifles are German and Turkish.  I have a Webley Nemesis pistol...but even Webleys are now made abroad!   

steveL

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on May 01, 2015, 08: PM
I'll tell you something...(that many probably knew already!)...UKIP/ Phillip Broughton seem to be spending a fair bit of cash on his hopes of winning.  I've now received 3 leaflets from Phil...2 of them today...one of which was 'personally' addressed!  Either they know/ assume that they have a reasonable chance, due to disgruntled voters and are carpet bombing the town with leaflets with the 'strategy' of 'the more you see of him, the more likely you are to vote for him' OR....they love to throw money down the drain!  Which 'strategy' do you think it is, guys and gals?   

Well I know of at least one lady who has been well pis*ed off with the 'personally addressed' letter - addressed to the 'man' of the household, that is. Presumably UKIP still think/assume the wife will be too busy washing up to read anything as complicated as a political leaflet. ::)
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.