General Election

Started by Balotelli, April 24, 2015, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Elpus

'I've long since suspected that the Hartlepool Politics Facebook page was set-up as some sort of recommended, remedial therapy for certain people; somewhere where they could play out their OCD after being banned from just about every other social media channel.'

It appears you are attributing these comments to me, I don't recall ever making them.  Can you please quote the source.  I'm not saying I don't agree with the comment, just I don't think I made them.

WiseOwl

What do you feel are the pressing concerns of us British residents?

DRiddle

I'd say it's UKIP members absolutely fixated with immigration.

DRiddle

Perhaps you'd like to explain why a certain person spent literally hundreds of hours a month on twitter, tweeted hundreds of times a day, then suddenly . . . Stopped.

Would you like to explain that James? Or shall I?

WiseOwl

Please make this a grown up poll and not one for yet again, spurious complaints from those determined to take away any good and leave everything tarnished like the bully boys they are.
You could agree to meet me however and we can chat face to face :-*

DRiddle

Why did you feel the need to say "us British residents?", and also, do you classify my sister-in-law who is BME (Indian) as one of "us British residents?" 

Balotelli

Lord Elpus

Apologies, I wrongly attributed Steve's comment to you. The browser I am using does not display posters names at the minute unless I hover over the post for some reason and I was foolishly rushing my post before I had to go somewhere.

As for Harry's Twitter ban:

(I sanitised the language, probably to Harry's disapproval but I don't want to be banned....Oh wait)

DRiddle

Pathetic. Why did he partake in a 'self imposed' ban from twitter then James? Tell the readers . . .

WiseOwl

Jimmy Riddle might be myopic in his views but at least he had the guts to almost vote.
Like someone almost scoring a goal but better than those who just want to be entertained without contributing anything

DRiddle

WiseOwl

Someone who is living in Britain is a British resident... good grief man get a grip!
They could come from Mars, as long as they are residing... a resident... in Britain.

SRMoore

WiseOwl

Balotelli

He obviously had his reasons. 

I know he's been a bit busy with another project since he stopped using Twitter but I can't speak for him other than that I know he decided himself that he no longer wanted to use Twitter.

Why don't you tell the readers why YOU think he stopped using Twitter?

WiseOwl