Phillip's NHS Election Pledges

Started by Phil UKIP, November 21, 2014, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

one direction

Quote from: DRiddle on November 22, 2014, 10: AM
Well that didn't take long for One Direction to come out of the woodwork did it?

The votes going to be split at least 4 ways regardless of what PHF do or don't do.
[

Actually it took me longer than it did you..... lol

QuoteMuch like with comedy land phil . . . It's all about timing.  ;) D.Riddle 8.54

and 1 hour 11 minutes later...

Quoteand of course its all about the will of the people? Me 10.05

followed 17 minutes later by

QuoteWell that didn't take long for One Direction to come out of the woodwork did it?

Of course the intersting bit is you wiggling on the hook of your political ambition and  trying to square your desire to retain the moral high ground while seeking a way to stand for parliament without being an opportunist, liar and saving the seat for Labour in Hartlepool by splitting the vote even further. You could just emulate the SCABs and folow their example for straight talk and honesty? After all they were "in it for the long haul" just before they walked away from Manor Residents. So I'm sure that PHF's policy not to stand a candidate in the general election will stay in place right up to the moment you submit your nomination papers!  ;)

DRiddle

QuoteSadly it seems that David Riddle, despite his apparent appearance on the scene as some sort of second Messiah, has been totally ineffective as a Councillor.

And with that statement you've shown yourself to know absolutely nothing about local politics.

DRiddle

And I'll await you having the courage to engage me in conversation using your real name . . .

one direction

Quote from: Doris Bonkers on November 22, 2014, 05: PM
My, my Cllr you have gone native quicker than I thought.,in ignoring the question and trying to deflect. the attention elsewhere. I presume that, as soon as you get an allowance for some chair or other, you will blend in completely.

Ouchhh! Harsh but fair I would say  ;) 

As Republican congressional leader (Speaker of the House), Nathan Templeton, so elloquently put it "This is politics. You have no friends in politics. In politics there are only temporary allies of convenience and enemies"

DRiddle

QuoteMy, my Cllr you have gone native quicker than I thought.,in ignoring the question and trying to deflect. the attention elsewhere. I presume that, as soon as you get an allowance for some chair or other, you will blend in completely.

It's neither harsh nor fair. It's tragic and ill informed. Quite why you think you have the right to come on here, hide behind a false name and make a ridiculous assertion like
QuoteSadly it seems that David Riddle, despite his apparent appearance on the scene as some sort of second Messiah, has been totally ineffective as a Councillor.
I don't know.

You then follow it up by accusing me of "going native" which actually demonstrates a total lack of comprehension of the meaning of the term.

Anyway, I'll let you get back to engaging with someone who can actually make a difference in your life. Although I'm not sure there are many clinical psychologists who work at 6.40pm on a Saturday night.

DRiddle

There really is no need for me to list the contribution I've made since May. The people who follow politics (and many who don't) are acutely aware of the positive things I've been involved in during the last 6 months.

If you knew anything about me, you'd know I very seldom even refer to myself as a councillor, let alone use the title. The reason being is I agree with you entirely that it does not make me 'special' in anyway.

If anything, being a councillor makes me a mug for trying to make a positive difference in the face of people like you, who seem intent on offering nothing but criticism.

one direction

Quote from: DRiddle on November 22, 2014, 06: PMAlthough I'm not sure there are many clinical psychologists who work at 6.40pm on a Saturday night.

Ouchhh. That's the way to win friends and influence people! According to Hartlepool council website Jackson was Headland and Harbour so that's a vote lost for Mr.Latimer in May!

StellaL

It appears that Doris Bonkers is morphing into one direction!

Doris Bonkers, note the following quote  and scribed by you dated 12th November 2014 7pm and on this thread/subject

QuoteCllr Riddle - carry on your fight, Hartlepool needs people like you.

It therefore begs the question are you  a ' wolf in sheep's clothing' hence the reason you do not post in your real name . Consequently, why should any councillor/person respond to your suspect posts. 

In addition , your personal  opinion on an individual should be at least an 'informed' one.

I have always found the following most useful  in my 6  decades and more on this planet:

Buddha was well known for his ability to respond to evil with good.  There was a man who knew about his reputation and he travelled miles and miles and miles to test Buddha. When he arrived and stood before Buddha, he verbally abused him constantly; he insulted him; he challenged him; he did everything he could to offend Buddha.
Buddha was unmoved, he simply turned to the man and said, "May I ask you a question?"
The man responded with, "Well, what?"
Buddha said, "If someone offers you a gift and you decline to accept it, to whom then does it belong?"
The man said, "Then it belongs to the person who offered it."
Buddha smiled, "That is correct.  So if I decline to accept your abuse, does it not then still belong to you?"
The man was speechless and walked away.

I took from this... to keep my eyes  on the road!

mk1

Doris has 'left the building' so to speak. If he/she departed of his/her own volition or was found to be a duplicate account of another member and ejected is known only to the mods. I think it a safe bet he/she was/is but the latest reincarnation of one of the barking mad nutters who are totally obsessed with  stalking Riddle. They have never gotten over the fact Riddle made a complete ar*se of them by winning  his seat on the council.
Doris is   still here with his/her original account and One Direction has been placed on pre-mod.
Not that I am linking the two events.................

admin

Quote from: Phil UKIP on November 22, 2014, 10: AM
We need Iain Wright out. Only UKIP can beat Wright. Vote for us and don't split the vote.

Tut Tut, Phil.

It's perfectly OK for someone else to personally decide to vote UKIP in an effort to help rid the town of Wright but it's not OK for you as a candidate to adopt it as a campaign slogan.

As a candidate for your party, you're expected to encourage people to vote for you because of the merits of your policies. For you to be encouraging people to vote UKIP simply as a means to get the other guy out suggests a lack of faith in your own policies.

Incidentally, what ARE your policies this week? I've looked at the image you posted: keeping the NHS free at the point of need, opposing NHS privatisation etc - now I'm wondering how that fits in with Nigel's view that we should be thinking of moving to a private medical insurance scheme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK0S1RYYBqc

It's all a bit academic anyway..... you may as well have 'landing a man on Mars' as one of your policies...... you've already made a start by giving us two councillors who seem to be on a different planet   ;)

ashamedtobebritish

I had high hopes for UKIP in the beginning, because I thought that with all the issues in Hartlepool, someone singing from a different Hymn Sheet, could possibly be the best thing for the town as a whole, however, after the Mayor Fiasco, Jacksons Landing Money Pit, the frivalous spending of our Labour Council and the fact that we have no hospital, I would have thought UKIP would have been busting in doors and really putting in a hard Canvassing Campaign to win peoples votes and minds.

This appears now to be not the case... I have feelings UKIP are hoping the voters will go Baaaa Baaaa like little lost sheep and tutter into the voting booths and vote for whoever has UKIP on the side of the box.

This is not the case.... History has proven time after time again that the Sheep always vote Labour regardless if they are Sh!te, White, Dim or Bright, or downright Corrupt as we have witnessed.

UKIP seem to be sitting back hoping a win in Hartlepool is going to fall on their laps.

Not Gonna Happen unless we see you round the doors and on our streets, something Iain Wright will never do simply because its beneath him to do so.

You want a Win UKIP its time to put a rocket up ya bum and start to put the work in before its too late.

Thomas Elliott

Could someone please explain why Doris Bonkers replies were removed. I didn't see anything wrong with the content or is it just that certain individuals are not able to handle criticism and seek censorship as a suitable defence. Isn't that what the Lab/Tory group do and something that those who want change in our town are supposed to be against.

Admin: We don't allow duplicate user names and never have. It's very easy for a poster who has been previously banned or put on pre-mod for contravening the forum guidelines to open a new account under a different user name. Any ban or pre-mod status therefore applies to the person and not the user name.

The forum software automatically monitors IP addresses, IP ranges, host accounts and ISP providers. When it suspects a duplicate user name it sends an alert to the moderators. Perhaps you should bear that in mind 'Thomas'

fred c

One Troll Dies, and another is Re-Incarnated   ::) ::) ::)

DRiddle

Hopefully his twitter ban will be removed soon and he can go back to mithering people on there.

mk1

Quote from: Thomas Elliott on November 23, 2014, 02: PM
Could someone please explain why Doris Bonkers replies were removed. I didn't see anything wrong with the content or is it just that certain individuals are not able to handle criticism and seek censorship as a suitable defence.

Read between the lines. A warning was given that duplicate accounts were not allowed and then Doris  was removed.
Here is the KISS version.
Doris was the name used by an already registered poster.

Have no fear though. 'Doris' is still here.