Phillip's NHS Election Pledges

Started by Phil UKIP, November 21, 2014, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil UKIP

My NHS Election Pledges
Phillip Broughton UKIP PPC for Hartlepool

Land Phil

Philip, will you be at the meeting in the Town Hall on Monday ?

P.S. although I am not impressed by UKIP on a national level I was impressed that you were personally delivering letters for your meeting in Seaton Carew. I have never bumped into or crossed paths with Iain Wright, maybe he doesn't mix with normal people that don't understand politics.

one direction

I've seen all these "pledges" before but printed on blue, red or yellow cards rather than purple. I think the only pledges I'd take seriously fom any politician would be:

1 I pledge to say anything, promise anting or do anything that will get your vote.

2 I pledge once elected to say anything, do anything or promise anything that will enable me to feather my own nest and line my own pockets and those of my family.

3. I pledge.......err that's it really! Vote for me so I can get my snout right into the trough!

Lucy Lass-Tick

So cynical - where does he get it from?  ;)

Land Phil

Put it another way, is there any indication that voting for Philip would be worse than what we have now, worth the risk of trying somebody different ?

one direction

Cynical? Well i prefer to think almost six decades of experience makes me a realist   ;)  as regards trying someone different?  Why? Its like being given the choice of firing squad, gas chamber or electric chair, regardless of what you chose you still end up dead. 

DRiddle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJx0L4yYsDw

I'm beginning to lose faith in this whole 'protest vote' thing.

The best thing UKIP can do is say little or nothing about their actual policies and just let people use them as the vehicle of choice to get Wright out.

The more you lads actually say in terms of WHY we should vote for you, the less I'm inclined to do it.

Land Phil

Put up or shut up ...not meant abrasively but you can't complain if there is no PHF candidate

Coincidentally I have met Stewart Lee a couple of times, miserable so n so.

DRiddle

QuotePut up or shut up ...not meant abrasively but you can't complain if there is no PHF candidate

Much like with comedy land phil . . . It's all about timing.  ;)

clav 73

So now PHF are hinting they may put a some one up at the election. We have had suggestions that Keith fisher should stand as SOH (most ridiculous thing I have heard he couldn't hold his council seat never mind win in the GE) all this will do is split the vote and let Iain Sh!te win

If PHF really wants to put hartlepool first don't split the vote and let's get rid of we Jimmy Cranky if he wins this time the town is finished as after all the crap from the council they will never their nose out of the trough long enough to think about this town as is always going to be a labour seat

one direction

Quote from: DRiddle on November 22, 2014, 08: AM
Much like with comedy land phil . . . It's all about timing.  ;)

☺ and of course its all about the will of the people? Thats how someone who pledges to only stand in the ward they live in ends up carpet bagging into a ward on the other side of town! Do i see a pledge not to stand in the general election being overturned because "residents asked me to stand" a serious politician can never let an opportunity to jump on a bandwaggon pass them by.

DRiddle

Well that didn't take long for One Direction to come out of the woodwork did it?

The votes going to be split at least 4 ways regardless of what PHF do or don't do.

Phil UKIP

We need Iain Wright out. Only UKIP can beat Wright. Vote for us and don't split the vote.

clav 73

Will we see you stand up to Iain sh!te at the meeting over the hospital

DRiddle

Personally I'd like to see UKIP earn the right to a clean run at it via some form of meaningful contribution from their councillors.