Why such interest in UKIP

Started by Mican, November 04, 2014, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mican

Just when I thought things were getting on a sensible footing.

Quote from: Party Pooper on November 04, 2014, 07: PM

Or that God is punishing us with floods because of homosexuals as claimed by UKIP councillor David  Silverster from Henley on Thames in January this year.
I note he refused to comment when asked why we have had such dry weather since gay marriage was legalised.
Now you know why the Hartlepool UKIP councillor have been told to keep their mouths shut. If I was Mr UKIP parliamentary candidate I would tell them all to keep their mouths shut.
But be patients there will be some almighty blunders by the Kippers, they cant help it .

Talk about banging your head off a brick wall.

Party Pooper

What's up Mican don't you want the UKIP word spread? Clr Silvester is an elected spokesman for UKIP do you agree with him?

Mican

Quote from: Party Pooper on November 04, 2014, 09: PM
What's up Mican don't you want the UKIP word spread? Clr Silvester is an elected spokesman for UKIP do you agree with him?

If you had read the posts and inwardly digested them before making a reply, then there would have been no need to say "talk about banging your head off a brick wall".  Words fail me.

beanzontoast

The reason there is so much interest in UKIP is quite simple UKIP as a political party has begun to blow away the smoke and mirrors politics from Labour,  Conservatives, and Lib Dems, and they are terrified of the people's army so they do what they must do to stop UKIP,  they spend a great deal of time and effort to discredit the party and those that support it. I hope that answers your question

beanzontoast

I don't suppose Labour and torys don't use propaganda, maybe the highly paid spin doctors are probably for doing the washing, I mean Ed Milliband was calling Cameron a rich guy with a priveleged background,  while forgetting to tell his supporters he was exactly the , or the fact they always claim the NHS is safe in their hands,  when they spent millions in gagging clauses in staff contracts all designed not to let the public know the truth, the torys are no better.. many of the comments on this forum have been about SAB Wilcox and labour running the show in Hartlepool many say they are sick of labour I say to you while you have 19  labour councillors and 3 torys who are really labour you can talk in the chamber until blue and  when it comes to the vote, well you get the point, if you want change you have a choice  in May, it matters not who you vote for but after may if labour still has the voting power in the council chamber then I would have to say all those on this forum who moan on about labor in Hartlepool are themselves buried in propaganda.

beanzontoast

See what I mean about propaganda from party pooper, yes UKIPS David Silvester, did say exactly what party pooper said, what PP fails to mention was D Silvester was a member of UKIP for less than a month when he said it but had been a member of the Torys for 6 years. Its just being selective with the pen and therefore out and out propaganda.

Party Pooper

Beanz one of my earlier posts said in my opinion UKIP are the anti European wing of the Tory party, so no suprise that that the Clr Silvester that well known amatuer spritual weather  forecaster and genral nutter was attracted to UKIP. He is no a lone  nutter in UKIP though is he! How do explain away Godfrey Bloom the non thinking persons answer to Forrest Gump.?
You claim UKIP are "the peoples army", get real !
This is precisley what I meant in my post about the dangers of voting for UKIP as a protest vote, the hard of thinking such as Beans see it as endorsement of their right wing crap.
Beans its too early in the day to be drinking mate.

beanzontoast

Driddle may be on to something when he says in fairness to Tom and George, he may not be far off the mark, one little slip and they would be thrown to the wolves, they do get the chance to vote though and the way they vote is on record, they were only elected in May and I do know tom would have made a comment at  the extraordinary meeting on the 13th if the mayor saga included the Hartlepool radio fiasco,let me tell you a true story a fortnight ago Tom went on a traing session in the civic centre the training session was understanding Dementia, Tom arrived early and sat down the rest of the attendees were from Labour they all sat in the row behind, one councillor before he sat down was waving a brown envelope the reference was of course to Neil Hamilton Tom replied it's to big to be your P45 councillor its tribal politics. but the red brick of the civic centre looks like its fading.

Party Pooper

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/nov/05/eu-migrants-uk-gains-20bn-ucl-study

Interesting article from the Gaurdian on EU migrants to the UK. the headlines are;

# Tax payments by European migrants far outweight welfare
# Arrivals are better educated than British workers

I would encourage you to read this, particularly our Kipper friends on the site, might not be what  you want to read but certainly flies in the face of the racist crap your party peddals on immigrants from the EU.

By the way Beans is "peopls army" higher or lower than "3rd most popular"

Be interesting to read what the Kippers parlimentary candidate has to say on this report. Come on Philip your words of wisdom please.

beanzontoast

You're at it again PP the Guardian would say that now wouldn't it, the same story was in the Daily Mail which says otherwise,  again it would wouldn't it, the point is which one is the correct version, either the Guardian is being economical with the truth, and the mail is telling downright lies, there's that propaganda again.

mk1

Read the article in the paper he sent the letter to. They have it so I presume we can now accept the basic truth of the story

http://www.henleystandard.co.uk/news/news.php?id=39428

In a letter to the Henley Standard, he said: "Since the passage of the Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Act, the nation has been beset by serious storms and floods.

"One recent one caused the worst flooding for 60 years. The Christmas floods were the worst in 127 years. Is this just 'global warming' or is there something more serious at work?

"The scriptures make it abundantly clear that a Christian nation that abandons its faith and acts contrary to the Gospel (and in naked breach of a coronation oath) will be beset by natural disasters such as storms, disease, pestilence and war."

He said he had warned Mr Cameron that the new law would result in "disasters", adding: "But he went ahead despite a 600,000-signature petition by concerned Christians and more than half of his own parliamentary party saying that he should not do so.

"Now, even as Cameron sheds crocodile tears on behalf of destitute flooded homeowners, playing at advocate against the very local councils he has made cash-strapped, it is his fault that large swathes of the nation have been afflicted by storms and floods.

"He has arrogantly acted against the Gospel that once made Britain 'great' and the lesson surely to be learned is that no man or men, however powerful, can mess with Almighty God with impunity and get away with it for everything a nation does is weighed on the scales of divine approval or disapproval

mk1

Quote from: beanzontoast on November 05, 2014, 02: PM
either the Guardian is being economical with the truth, and the mail is telling downright lies, there's that propaganda again.

The Broadssheets  and the gutter red-tops have an agenda? Surely not. I refuse to believe a National Paper could pander to the  ignorant masses............

one direction

Quote from: mk1 on November 05, 2014, 03: PMThe Broadssheets  and the gutter red-tops have an agenda? Surely not. I refuse to believe a National Paper could pander to the  ignorant masses............

I chose to believe you are speaking ironically..... ;)......of course ALL newspapers wether they be local, national or international ALL have an agenda. As do internet bloggers, press agencies, TV stations, radio stations, people posting on this message board, the guy in the pub and the man on the Clapham Omnibus. The key is to realise what the agenda is and to interpret the stories appropriately. Sorry to ride my hobby horse again but this is why "sources" are so important. A quote from the BNP website on a story would give a different slant to a quote about the same story from the Guardian. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

Party Pooper

One Direction, I am sure that MK1 will answer for him or herself, but I see the point she/he was  making towards Beanzontoast was that Beanzontoast doesn't level the accusation that the papers have an agenda when they carry the headlines as displayed on MK1s posts.
I interpret Beanzontoast positions as the red tops are ok as long as they print stuff we like but how dare they carry a story that shows them in a poor light.
I think there are far too many credible sources for the God is giving us a flooding because some people are Gay, for it to somebody has it in for UKIP
What do you think.?

Mican

Well done Ray, how long did it take you to put that lot together?

Why is it that when I ask a simple question, apart from the odd one, all there seems to be are party political brodcasts or people filling the page with links and other such unsubstanciated crap.  Anyone who can honestly say they can look at a headline and say they believe it without it being substantiated need to go and see someone because they have a problem.  No doubt they will be saying next they believe in the tooth fairy, then again they will probably say they left them a silver threepenny piece under their pillow so it must be right.  Try telling Millie Dowlers parents that newspaper  headlines and stories must be right or they wouldn't have  printed them.  Tell that to Rupert Murdoch whose newspaper he had to shut down and tell that to the editors and journalists who got jailed for printing false headlines and stories.