Why such interest in UKIP

Started by Mican, November 04, 2014, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Party Pooper

hey Mican see if you and your party can sidestep this one.  UKIP want to get rid of unnecessary regulations including those governing asbestos. Now I am all for freedom so I won't interfere if you or Nigel want to take the risk yourselves but I am not happy that you want to subject the rest of us to the dangers so that the company owners make more money.
Anyone on site have relatives who have suffered form mesothelioma ? Anyone who has happy with the UKIP proposal.?

http://asbestosvictimadvice.com/2014/05/ukip-to-reclassify-asbestos-cement-as-non-hazardous-waste-for-farmers-in-2014-manifesto/

Give us all your words of wisdom Mican, OD do that two sides of the same coin routine.

one direction

I have no idea who Mican is but its definitely not me! Ah butvi would say that wouldn't I? Keep it up PP I enjoy a good laugh when you get things so wrong, which lets face it is most of the time! I support lots of orgamisations but dont support organisations hiding covert political agendas under politically correct sound bites. just out of interest PP, When did you stop beating up your wife? Looking forward to your answer!  ;)

Mican

Can I remind everyone about my post reply no. 125.

"so I asked a simple question, "why such interest in UKIP".  Now that is not rocket science but judging by some of the replies that came back you would have thought it was".

Sadly it seems no one seemed to read it and once again it reverted to the equivalent of a Facebook face off,  with once again the childlike habit of putting links to a story, some of which were no longer available, add to this other childlike comments such as "your leader" and "you must be a plant" coming to the fore in an attempt to answer the "question".  Perhaps if people who have answered take a look at the "question" then at their replies to the "question" then come back and tell me you consider yourself mature and intelligent.  It would seem that others have noticed how ridiculous this has become,  take a look at Hartlepudlion and Monkeys Mates posts.

one direction

Party Pooper, still waiting for an answer to my question about when did you stop beating up your wife? Applying the same logic that you (and others on this forum use), that if you fail to respond to a question then it must be because you have something to hide then the assumption must be that you haven't stopped beating her and asault her on a regular basis? Would you say that's a fair assumption?

Lord Elpus

Party Pooper might also have a life outside of being a keyboard warrior.  He/she might have flown off to Mexico like what other posh people do.  Or he/she might have just realised that there is little point in arguing the toss.

one direction

Party pooper may well have a life outside the internet but if he demands answers to his questions then maybe its only fair that he answers questions asked of him? Fair and reasonable sadly being two things in short supply on any internet forum. I'm not honestly expecting an answer to my rediculous question but was just illustrating the tactic he has used to "prove" UKIP are racist. Ask a question that implies something and then when they reply insinuate theremust be some truth in it or why deny it? Alternatively no answer proves that its true because that means it cant be answered! Damned if you do and damned if you dont! Thank you for the information about his trip to Mexico, possibly taken his wife there for plastic surgery to cover her poor battered face? Shame Party Pooper has to have Lord Elpus answering for him! Maybe they are the same person? Another allegation that flies about quite frequently? Maybe i am party pooper and arguing with myself? Or am i Harry, Ray, a SCAB? Who knows   :)

Lord Elpus

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-30140747

I wonder if the people who voted UKIP were holding their noses. 

Lets hope Keith Fisher stands in Hartlepool as a SOH candidate

one direction

This is the same Keith Fisher who while a councillor reportedly sold out to the Labour Group? I'm sure the Hartlepool Labour party would love to see him stand in May, it would guarentee their boy gets re-elected.