Why such interest in UKIP

Started by Mican, November 04, 2014, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Party Pooper

OD is that the only answer you have? "Two sides of same coin" and  " gone full circle" ? How the hell can they be two sides of the same coin FFS?
You call alliances with extreme right wing organisations  and individuals as "politics" oh well what was I worrying about its only politics and ordinary people don't like politics so we will look the other way.
These people deny the holocaust took place, is that politics too OD was the rise of Hitlers dictatorship just politics too ? Nothing to get fussed about there.
But don't pass off opinion for fact OD.

Mican

Quote from: Party Pooper on November 09, 2014, 02: PM
Quote from: one direction on November 09, 2014, 02: PM
As i said above "sadly they SEEM TO ME to . . " my opinion lol if I'd said "sadly thet ARE. . . " then that would be another story lol
Hi OD I am not trying to catch you out or anything and saw that you did say it seemed to you. What I am asking is why did it seem that way to you what what caused you to take that view point of Hope not Hate ? It's a broad sweeping statement and needs some clarification. Look forward to reading it.

Look forward to seeing your answer to the "question" or are you simply going to continue to sidestep?  What do you think Doris. x

Mican

Quote form partypooper on the national thread.

"Why haven't you answered about your leader Nigel the rich man Farage  with his links to Facist Holocaust deniers and whether you agree with them!"

You will have noticed he keeps making references to: facists, holocaust etc. What this has got to do with the "question" is beyond me, perhaps when he actually answers the "question" in fact any ******** "question" we might have an idea what he is on about.  What do you think Doris. x

one direction

I have answered it, just because you dont like what i say doesnt change my answer.  I find it very amusing when people swallow whole the opinions of peoolecthey agree with but dintvhavevtge intellectual  honesty to even consider any contra opinions or views. Must be my university education conung out again, but i was taught to question things and apply logical thought, not just blindly believe everything i was told. I dontbknow who said it but the quoge was something like "dont confuse me with new infofmation, i know what i know abd nothing will make me change my mind"  spot on as far as mostbpeople on here!

Party Pooper

Quote from: one direction on November 10, 2014, 12: AM
I have answered it, just because you dont like what i say doesnt change my answer.  I find it very amusing when people swallow whole the opinions of peoolecthey agree with but dintvhavevtge intellectual  honesty to even consider any contra opinions or views. Must be my university education conung out again, but i was taught to question things and apply logical thought, not just blindly believe everything i was told. I dontbknow who said it but the quoge was something like "dont confuse me with new infofmation, i know what i know abd nothing will make me change my mind"  spot on as far as mostbpeople on here!
Did you not go to university the day they did spelling? My grandfather always  said never give strong alcohol to weak minds. Maybe you should leave the keyboard alone when you have had a half pint.
You know the veneer of being the voice of reasoned opinion is a very thin one? Your posts display a total hatred for anything left of centre indeed centre is too left for you. Just keep off the drink when typing Mr Reasonable or you might p**s on your jack boots!

Party Pooper

This is why One Direction or is it Kipperdip made the unsubstantiated comments about Hope not Hate do as One Direction ( the voice of considered reason ) asks read the link and make up your own mind.
Reades may see a familiar tactic when reading the twitter exchange between someone asking about UKIP workers policy and UKIP s David Coburn.
YOU NEED TO READ THIS

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/ukip/ukip-business-spokesman-wants-to-abolish-workers-rights-3698

Mican

Quote from Partypooper:
Did you not go to university the day they did spelling?

Quote from Partypooper:

Reades may see a familiar tactic.

Oh dear is this why you keep sidestepping the "question".

Party Pooper

Quote from: Mican on November 10, 2014, 10: AM
Quote from Partypooper:

Quote from Partypooper:

Point out were I brag about having a university degree !
Have you read the link below yet Mican?

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/ukip/ukip-business-spokesman-wants-to-abolish-workers-rights-3698

Mican

Quote from: Party Pooper on November 10, 2014, 10: AM
Quote from: Mican on November 10, 2014, 10: AM
Quote from Partypooper:

Quote from Partypooper:

Point out were I brag about having a university degree !

I didn't say you brag about a degree, try reading it again, these were your comments, no one elses

Have you read the link below yet Mican?

Certainly have, suggest you read it again then tell me again where it says "Ukip-business-spokesman-wants-to-abolish-workers-rights".  Now about the "question".

Party Pooper

You know what Mica, One Direction and Kipperdip, having read extensively and spoken to many people about the subject my opinion with substaintial evidence based facts is that; the Hartlepool Labour Party and UKIP are two sides of the same coin. their similarities are staggering, look at the facts;
Neither of them support wokers rights  see MRA  and http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/ukip/ukip-business-spokesman-wants-to-abolish-workers-rights-3698
They favour greedy business men see Clr Craney and the above link
They will not answer direct questions see the entire UKIP and Clr CAB

So good people of this parish consider if UKIP really are different from what you have already.!

Don't trust any of them.

Party Pooper

It is understandable that you are backing up your fellow UKIP member who posts under the name of One Direction, it is he/ she would brags about the university education. Now then that is familiar if you read this you will see it is not uncommon in UKIP to lie about educational qualifications

one direction

I am not a member of UKIP lol,  the card in my wallet (now expired) has a red rose on it, much to my chagrin! Neither do i need to inflate my academic status, bachelor  and masters degrees are quite enough for me!

Mican

Time to call an end to this, I think PP has been given enough rope and I don't think it is fair to allow him to make himself lokk any sillier with his posts.

To finish let me introduce the new anti UKIP protest group:
                                The Sidesteppers

"Why answer a simple question when you can put a link to a story and take it in a new direction, then blame it all on UKIP"

Party Pooper

sidesteppers?
Well if it's good enough for UKIP  why not?
Farage,
Broughton
Coburn
Bloom
It's your instructions not to answer question to avoid being exposed.
Still when you are the government no questions will allowed to be asked right?

Party Pooper

My educated friend I must thanks you for pointing me in the direction of Hope not Hate, an organisation I had heard of before but hadn't bothered to look more closely at them. Thank you I support any body which opposes racism why don't you?
Incidentally is it only coincidence that we don't read anything from you or Mican for a whole then when one of you post the other posts a few minutes later, some might think you're the same person or are collaborating. Still it might just be me I never went to university you know.