Father Jack tells Radio Chief to F**k Off

Started by Lord Elpus, November 09, 2014, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Land Phil

Are we going from a father Ted to Bloody Sunday in a single afternoon !

There are bad in all walks of life, saints and sinners are not 2 groups just different members of the same.

beanzontoast

PP you mean that multi millionaire Nigel Farage leader of UKIP same as the multi millionaires Clegg,  Milliband,  and Cameron, several football managers are multi millionaires,. What is your point regarding Farage exactly.

mk1

Quote from: beanzontoast on November 11, 2014, 05: AM
What is your point regarding Farage exactly.

I believe it is the point you  just made yourself. Farage is just the same as all the others. A political opportunist playing his faux man-of-the-people card in order to try and hide the fact he is  just another ex public school millionaire city trader who hides his money abroad to avoid paying  his taxes. The fact he puts his mistress as well as his wife on the public payroll shows he is more brazen than the others.

DRiddle

Looks to me like a discussion about a Allan Barclay has some how come around to UKIP supporters talking about UKIP.

Tommy

mk1

Quote from: Tommy on November 11, 2014, 11: AM
GETTING BACK ON TOPIC:

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/celebrating-contribution-of-our-veterans-1-6944820

I further note no comments posted as yet on the Mail site.

It is a no win situation to criticise anything related to this subject. The Poppy Police are very active in their hunt for anyone not showing 100% support.

beanzontoast

Oh come on MK1 Iit does sound like the politics of envy there, every mp has his wife on the books and many cases their kids too, when harry rednapp tryed to fiddle his tax in an ofshore bank account in the name of his dog, he's a hero, and anyway probably anyone who earns 150k and above will have an offshore bank account, to them its probably criminal if they didn't,  that may create a dilemma for you as if they are rich tax avoiding which party do you vote for.

Lord Elpus

I no longer drink, however, when I did there were occasions when I felt it best to apologies for any social faux pas I may have committed when I'd had too many sherberts.

So over a week since Father Jack told Jason Anderson to 'F off', Jason has yet to receive any apology from Cllr Barclay.  I understand Jason was happy to let it go if he received a simple written 'sorry for my behaviour'.

Hartlepudlion

So LE can you enlighten us? Has Barclay been reported for misconduct and if so, what is happening?

one direction

Quote from: Hartlepudlion on November 20, 2014, 08: PM
So LE can you enlighten us? Has Barclay been reported for misconduct and if so, what is happening?

Barclay's report for misconduct is no doubt in the pile with the complaints about Cllr Cranney (which have gone very quiet!) lots of wind and p**s from the keyboard warriors but no actual action taken. Par for the course!

StellaL

one direction

Barclay's report for misconduct is no doubt in the pile with the complaints about Cllr Cranney (which have gone very quiet!) lots of wind and p**s from the keyboard warriors but no actual action taken. Par for the course!

A baiting post! '' Par for the course'', ditto...  though I doubt the  fish will bite! ;) ;)

fred c

Quote from: StellaL on November 21, 2014, 03: AM
one direction

A baiting post! '' Par for the course'', ditto...  though I doubt the  fish will bite! ;) ;)

Ditto...........

But you have got to hand it to this Gadgie........... he is an expert on "Wind & p**s"

Lord Elpus

That's cos he spends so much time in the fresh air, wearing out his trainers.

StellaL

Ditto...........

But you have got to hand it to this Gadgie........... he is an expert on "Wind & p**s"

Absolutely  fredc... he probably has a blog full of it!  :)

one direction

So nothing happening on the "floods of complaints" about Craney then? Has he actually been reported to anyone? Doesn't sound like he needs to be too worried!