Why such interest in UKIP

Started by Mican, November 04, 2014, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mican

Having read all the posts on this site, I am at a total loss as why the subject of UKIP keeps popping up in most threads, considering this party is fairly new, have not been in government and therefore are not responsible for the country's ills, I am also at a loss as to understand some of the ridiculous comments and assertions that appear on here regarding this party, especially from those self confessed above average IQ people.  The only reason I can come up with is that these UKIP haters are simply closet Conservative voters/supporters who are terrified of UKIP's continued popularity, why else would there so much interest, perhaps some of these self confessed above average IQ posters could let us know why they have this obsession or have they simply jumped on their leaders claim of it being a party full of "Fruitcakes and closet racists" is it a case of David said it so it must be right?

As for myself I have never voted for a party but for an individual candidate who I think will be able to represent me best.  Now having read the crap on here, you have made up my mind for me, I will be voting UKIP.  (Not joining the party)

Land Phil

UKIP is full of right wing Tories that will do nothing ago address the inequality between workers and executives, neither will they save the NHS from privatisation or stop our homes from being tracked under.

What is to like about them, they like a pint of bitter like you ?

Tommy

Mican, I think the interest in UKIP is that the way the local Labour/Tory alliance is going with allegedly scandalous, lying, cheating, untrustworthy and to a point potentially criminal accusations being brought to the attention of the everyday person in Hartlepool that thinks a bit more about the town than money grabbing Councillors, well UKIP stand a good chance of winning the MP seat here, providing the votes arnt diluted too much from others in May 2015.

However with the above said the credit can only and should only be afforded to the Independents Brash, Thompson, Riddle, Lilley and the others, as for the UKIP Councillors at the moment they appear to be "mute" "asleep" "docile", when in fact they should be banging their drums louder than the independents, but they aren't! SHAME on UKIP, UKIP WAKE UP WILL YA!

mk1

Quote from: Mican on November 04, 2014, 11: AM
Having read all the posts on this site, I am at a total loss as why the subject of UKIP keeps popping up in most threads,

It is very simple. There are a lot of  UKIP members and shills on the forum. Party policy is to get a namecheck by infiltrating local networks and to push the party buzz words and dog whistle issues at every opportunity. If you want to see the method at its most brazen see this clip from YouTube where a crazy right wing elected Tea party member goes off on a long rambling diatribe where she  takes no account of what she is asked and just gets the buzz words across.

The best bit is at 2:50 where she asked if she is hypnotised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzsVFr0mFeg

I am pretty confident there are kits available from UKIP Press Office  to the true believers that lays all this out for them with suggestions as to  what will play well in location X as opposed to that which goes down well in location Z.

Mican

Quote from: Land Phil on November 04, 2014, 12: PM
UKIP is full of right wing Tories that will do nothing ago address the inequality between workers and executives, neither will they save the NHS from privatisation or stop our homes from being tracked under.

What is to like about them, they like a pint of bitter like you ?

Please read my post again, I didn't ask what they are about or what is to like about them, simply why so much interest in them.

Mican

Same to MK1, why not simply answer the questions I raised instead of filling the page with nonsense, i bet admin are over the moon the way you use up space, not only providing links but then copying and pasting the story, why is it that nobody will give a simple answer to a simple question.  "Why such interest in UKIP"

mk1

Quote from: Mican on November 04, 2014, 12: PM
Same to MK1, why not simply answer the questions I raised instead of filling the page with nonsense,

Then don't read it. If you can't stand the heat.........

i bet admin are over the moon the way you use up space, not only providing links but then copying and pasting the story, why is it that nobody will give a simple answer to a simple question.  "Why such interest in UKIP"

I can well understand your aversion to  people posting facts that burst your little dream world. Rest assured your continual protestations of impartiality have never fooled me for a moment.

Mican

Quote from: mk1 on November 04, 2014, 01: PM
Same to MK1, why not simply answer the questions I raised instead of filling the page with nonsense,

Then don't read it. If you can't stand the heat.........

What a clown

i bet admin are over the moon the way you use up space, not only providing links but then copying and pasting the story, why is it that nobody will give a simple answer to a simple question.  "Why such interest in UKIP"

I can well understand your aversion to  people posting facts that burst your little dream world. Rest assured your continual protestations of impartiality have never fooled me for a moment.

What facts, what dream,  sorry Ray, I should have remembered you are a master of clouding the issue, give my regards to your leader David.

mk1

A word of advise. If a post gets you upset then walk away and wait a while  before replying.

Which 'Ray' am I by the way?

Mican

A word of advise. If a post gets you upset then walk away and wait a while  before replying.

I can assure you I don't need advise from you or anyone else thank you

The one who wont answer a simple ******* question.  "Why so much interest in UKIP"

Mican

Is there anyone on here who can answer a simple question?

mk1

Quote from: Mican on November 04, 2014, 02: PM

A simple question like this you mean?

Truth is you are paranoid and make the mistake of articulating your crazy ideas.

Mican

Quote from: mk1 on November 04, 2014, 02: PM
Quote from: Mican on November 04, 2014, 02: PM

A simple question like this you mean?

Nope, the one about "Why such interest in UKIP" now come on Ray you might not have better things to do these days than play silly games like taking a thread in different directions, why not have a day off and simply answer a simple question?

mk1

Quote from: Mican on November 04, 2014, 03: PM
come on Ray you might not have better things to do these days than play silly games

There you go again.

I presume 'David' is Riddle so can I ask him of he could remind me which 'Ray' I am?

mk1

Quote from: Mican on November 04, 2014, 03: PM
why not have a day off and simply answer a simple question?

Did I not do that earlier?

Quote from: mk1 on November 04, 2014, 12: PM

It is very simple. There are a lot of  UKIP members and shills on the forum..