Alternatives to UKIP?

Started by Stranger in a Strange ..., October 19, 2014, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mican

Desperate Dan says he eats cow pie, not sure I believe that either.  15 years to decide it wasn't for her? 

mk1

Quote from: Mican on October 27, 2014, 10: PM
Desperate Dan says he eats cow pie, not sure I believe that either.  15 years to decide it wasn't for her?

Not the only woman to  have fallen foul of Nigels mysogyny

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/10730175/Nigel-Farage-has-a-violent-temper-claims-female-MEP.html

A former Ukip MEP claims Nigel Farage left her trembling after putting his fist in front of her face during a furious outburst.

Nikki Sinclaire, who left Mr Farage's party and now sits as an independent, claimed the Ukip leader has a "violent temper" and has fallen out with a string of MEPs.

The party is hostile to women and used to hold meetings in gentlemen's clubs, Ms Sinclaire claimed.

A party spokesman declined to comment on the allegation Mr Farage had put his fist in her face during an outburst.

She told the BBC: "I've been a victim of violence from Nigel Farage, assault in the European Parliament."

Still he can't be all bad, he did give his mistress a job-until Mrs Farage  put a stop to it!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/nigel-farages-mistress-says-she-attempted-suicide-after-fight-with-his-wife-9511823.html

Nigel Farage's alleged mistress attempted suicide following a bitter argument with his wife at Ukip's post-European elections bash.
Annabelle Fuller, a former party aide, said that she had been invited to the event by the leader himself, but was unceremoniously turfed out after Kirsten Farage took exception to her being there.

"I will have security drag you out by your hair if you don't leave," Mrs Farage allegedly yelled during the party at the InterContinental Westminster hotel on 26 May.

Mican

"Ms Sinclaire represents the West Midlands and is currently on bail on fraud charges relating to her parliamentary expenses."

Annabelle Fuller(Alleged mistress) strenuously denies the allegations of an affair, which came about in March after Ukip defector Nikki Sinclaire used parliamentary privilege to name her during a debate in the European Parliament.

Seems Ms Sinclaire is not quite the paragon of virtue we are led to believe. 

What about "high-profile Tory MP Priti Patel's father announces he is standing for election as a  councillor for that racist party UKIP." What a strange world we live in.

mk1

Quote from: Mican on October 28, 2014, 12: PM
"Ms Sinclaire represents the West Midlands and is currently on bail on fraud charges relating to her parliamentary expenses."

Seems Ms Sinclaire is not quite the paragon of virtue we are led to believe. 

If you think I did not know that then you really are not paying attention.

I was waiting for you to bring it up because either way UKIP come out badly. If both these woman are so untruthful and dishonest why were they UKIP  MEPs in the first place?
Cynics might say as long as they were in the tent pi*ssing out (copyright LBJ) then they were perfect UKIP cyhers. It seems Nigel was  very happy to have them as it helps him mask his mysogyny  but the second they criticise the Dear leader they are outed as a succubus. Nigel (the incubus)can not stand dissent.

Annabelle Fuller(Alleged mistress) strenuously denies the allegations of an affair, .

I can only refer you to the quote of another very high profile kept woman MRD 'she would (say that) wouldn't she.
The information was not outed in Europe but was common knowledge long before that. As Bloom said (another failed UKIP mep and casualty of the Farage back-stab) 'Nigel's weakness is crumpet'. I suspect he was not talking about the well known breakfast pastry!

It would appear Mrs Farage was taken in by this (as you claim) invention because she rounded on Annabelle (aka 'Bellatrix' when she was posting on various internet forums) in a very public confrontation where she was heard to scream "I will have security drag you out by your hair if you don't leave" as she booted her out of a UKIP function.

Mican

Quote from: mk1 on October 28, 2014, 12: PM

It would appear Mrs Farage was taken in by this (as you claim) invention because she rounded on Annabelle (aka 'Bellatrix' when she was posting on various internet forums) in a very public confrontation where she was heard to scream "I will have security drag you out by your hair if you don't leave" as she booted her out of a UKIP function.

It would seem the "Independant" has a diferent slant on it than yours ""I will have security drag you out by your hair if you don't leave," Mrs Farage allegedly yelled during the party at the InterContinental Westminster hotel on 26 May.

What about "high-profile Tory MP Priti Patel's father announces he is standing for election as a  councillor for that racist party UKIP." What a strange world we live in.

mk1

It would seem the "Independant" has a diferent slant on it than yours ""I will have security drag you out by your hair if you don't leave," Mrs Farage allegedly yelled during the party at the InterContinental Westminster hotel on 26 May.

I await the resulting trial where the paper is forced to  publish a grovelling apology................oh wait no one has complained about it being untrue.
Perhaps Bellatrix  has a complaint in............I think not.

It is when you consider Nigel said 'The nig-nogs will never vote for us'

Mican

Quote from: mk1 on October 28, 2014, 01: PM
[

What about "high-profile Tory MP Priti Patel's father announces he is standing for election as a  councillor for that racist party UKIP."  It seems he is not only voting for them he is joining them.  How strange

mk1

Quote from: Mican on October 28, 2014, 01: PM
Quote from: mk1 on October 28, 2014, 01: PM
[

What about "high-profile Tory MP Priti Patel's father announces he is standing for election as a  councillor for that racist party UKIP."  It seems he is not only voting for them he is joining them.  How strange

It is indeed.

The British-born Indian poster girl of Ukip's youth wing sensationally quit on Tuesday, accusing Nigel Farage's party of "racist" cynicism.

Sanya-Jeet Thandi, a 20-year-old LSE student, joined the party when she was 18 and became one of the faces of the party's youth organisation. Writing in The Guardian today, she said the party had changed beyond recognition from when she joined.

"This anti-immigrant campaign undermines Ukip's claim not to be a racist party. They are turning the election into a game of 'us' and 'them'. Well, I am with 'them'," she said.

"The direction in which the party is going is terrifying: Ukip has descended into a form of racist populism that I cannot bring myself to vote for.

"This week I decided to leave the party and I will abstain from voting in the upcoming European elections. I urge other Ukip supporters to do the same

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/05/13/ukip-sanya-jeet-thandi-racism-nigel-farage_n_5316718.html?utm_hp_ref=uk-politics&ir=UK+Politics

And who can forget the star of a UKIP Election Broadcast

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27152131

And:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2612361/Star-Ukip-advert-suspended-calling-Miliband-not-British-attacking-evil-Islam-saying-Africans-kill-themselves.html

suggested Africans should 'kill themselves off' and said Islam was an evil religion with a paedophile prophet.

Andre Lampitt also said he loathed the charity Oxfam and welcomed Aids outbreaks in Africa, saying: 'Inner peace will come when Aids does what it should and reduce  African density.'

Like party leader Nigel Farage, he said he admired Russian leader Vladimir Putin,

'All Muslims need to leave Europe... or denounce their pathetic satanic religion.'

He suggested Africans should be 'left to 'kill themselves off' and suggested people should 'get over' slavery, which he said was an 'act of war'

I can keep this up forever. Have you never heard of the Streisand effect?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

Mican

Quote from: mk1 on October 28, 2014, 02: PM
Have you never heard of the Streisand effect?

You obviously have otherwise you would answer the question instead of ducking and diving.  I can ski the web and apple pick pieces and change them to fit as good as anyone.

Now what about "high-profile Tory MP Priti Patel's father announces he is standing for election as a  councillor for that racist party UKIP."  It seems he is not only voting for them he is joining them.  How strange

mk1

Quote from: Mican on October 28, 2014, 02: PM

You obviously have otherwise you would answer the question instead of ducking and diving.  I can ski the web and apple pick pieces and change them to fit as good as anyone.

But no other party than UKIP will present you with such low hanging fruit.

Now what about "high-profile Tory MP Priti Patel's father announces he is standing for election as a  councillor for that racist party UKIP."  It seems he is not only voting for them he is joining them.  How strange

Maybe he did not see this?

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/may/24/ukip-councillor-investigation-racist-homophobic-facebook-comments

Dave Small, who was elected to Redditch borough council on Friday, faces being kicked out of the party for referring to gay people as "perverts" and African immigrants as "scroungers".

In comments posted on Facebook, he also attacked BBC broadcaster Clare Balding and singer Elton John over their sexuality and referred to "our sworn enemies in the Muslim world............
He added: "Why on earth is this useless Goverment pandering to Puffs? I refuse to call them gays, as what has gay to do with Perverts like Elton John and Clair Balding who get their jollies in such disgusting ways. to sum up, they should not allowed to be married, they should go back to the closet."

In February 2013, he referred to gay people as "perverts" and expressed opposition to "poofs and dykes" being allowed to marry. And he predicted that "thousands more scroungers" would soon arrive in the UK from Mali as a result of a range of coalition government policies.

Small also complained in a November 2012 post that he was not allowed to use the term "Paki". And, in June that year, he wrote: "I visiting the city of Birmingham recently and felt like a foreigner in the city of my birth, all around me I could hear the sound of jabbering in an alien voice ... we also have the Pakistani' and the Somali's. Tell me Mr Cameron Why? the men wear their Pyjamas."

Perhaps someone should explain to Mr Small where the word 'pyjamas' comes from and what it originaly meant.

I am reminded of  the Bushism "The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for entrepreneur."

Mican

Yep' you can't use the term "Paki" but you can use the term "Aussi" strange.

Now what about "high-profile Tory MP Priti Patel's father announces he is standing for election as a  councillor for that racist party UKIP." Zzzzz

mk1

Now what about "high-profile Tory MP Priti Patel's father announces he is standing for election as a  councillor for that racist party UKIP."

Maybe he missed this:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ugly-face-ukip-sunday-mirror-1531879

On the forum, senior UKIP member Dr Julia Gasper branded gay rights a "lunatic's charter" and claimed some homosexuals prefer sex with animals. She added: "As for the links between homosexuality and paedophilia, there is so much evidence that even a full-length book could hardly do justice to the ­subject."

UKIP member Jan Zolyniak posted: "The evidence is quite clear that the percentage of homosexuals who molest children is very high and cannot be dismissed.

Douglas Denny from the Bognor Regis branch in West Sussex, used the forum to attack gay sex as "disgusting". He wrote: "What irritates me is they (sic) way they and their leftie, neo-Commie followers seem to want to force the rest of us to consider them as normal.

Another member complained about the impact of immigration on the NHS, writing: "I am informed by past media that Black Caribbean and not Black African have a higher instance of schizophrenia.

"I wonder if this is due to inbreeding on these small islands in slave times or is it due to ­smoking grass."

UKIP General Secretary Jonathan Arnott banned a discussion on the site on gay issues.

He wrote of his fears that someone "is going to screenshoot comments and send them to a newspaper

Mican

Now what about "high-profile Tory MP Priti Patel's father announces he is standing for election as a  councillor for that racist party UKIP." Zzzzz.

By the way what is the "alternative to UKIP?"

SRMoore

Quote from: Mican on October 28, 2014, 03: PM
By the way what is the "alternative to UKIP?"

The Conservative Party

Bimba1

Hello to everyone who posts on here especially to mk1 who's posts  I find very witty,amusing & clever  :D This is my first post so bare with!  :)

Mican I hope you do not mind if I join the thread. In answer to your question what is the "alternative to UKIP?" I would say  if enough candidates could be mustered...The Green Party. They are the only party that opposes TTIP the Transatlantic Trade Investment Partnership which they consider a corporate power grab.

SR Moore Mican asked for an alternative to UKIP! ::)