Local Elections - 3rd of May 2012

Started by The Shadow, April 05, 2012, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beanzontoast

L.L.T.A. Come on you know what i am talking about ARTICLE 8 of that very act, so you agree that immigrants can come to this country not be insured for a car etc go and run over and kill children and not be sent back home, or commit other crimes and because they have a cat they have a family life and cant be deported.

notinshadow

I don't remember having a conversation about runing kids over or cats.

Are you verballing me up..you must be a police officer or C.B. or the slink from Seaton.

mk1

I remember the cat thing and upon further reading of the hysterical headlines it turned out a Judge has given a several page verdict on that persons claim to have established a family life in the UK.
The judge mentioned in passing that the fact he had  owned a cat for several years was another indication he had a settled life in the UK.
The xenophobic right wing rags (Sun/Daily Mail) ran with this and the EDL types have not the wit to understand their error.
All p**s and wind..........

beanzontoast

Thats the one MK1 i remember the newspaper only told it as it was, there was however a comment, by a chap called Littlejohn who said, YOU COULDN`T MAKE IT UP.  its ok though its` only taxpayers money, can you remember yhe one about the illegal immigrant who when caught was put into a detention centre until they processed his country of origin etc, he said it was against his human rights they had to let him out and gave him £17,00 quid for his inconvienience, all this from a guy who had no right to be here anyway, he`s still here and on benifits, YOU COULDN`T MAKE IT UP.

beanzontoast

That should have been £17,000 quid sorry.