No mention of Hartlepool ... Iain Wrong and HBC took their eye off the ball ??

Started by dowager, March 25, 2014, 07: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarryBlackwood

Oh Dear. More abuse from the men behind the nom-de-plumes.

Never met Mr Fleet and I've never spoken to him. He has a thankless task on this forum IMHO. As for the site? He does a brilliant job with very limited resources.

If Hartlepool had a good local newspaper there would be no need for Hartlepool Post to exist but that's another issue.

DRiddle

So just to clarify then, even when I 100% agree with you..... it's wrong? Even when I concur with the fundamentals of the points you were making ........i'm wrong to do that.

Even when there's a general consensus about the core issues..... it's wrong that I agree?

Truly bizarre.

Only in Hartlepool....

P.S Harry, you may have noticed the tumbleweed like atmosphere on this forum since your arrival. Personally, I won't be posting on this forum anymore until admin do something about you. I feel I won't be alone in adopting that stance. TTFN.

Jamescampbell78

David,

I know we agree what the core problem is. That's the only reason I joined the PHF page, because I actually thought you had a good idea but when questioned it seemed to be yet another let's get the useless b******s out and us in stuff. Not a lot of substance other than that.

Took you 5 hours to give an answer to "Are you lot going to tell the truth?".

If you read my blog again, right near the top where whoever (I presume you) was modding the PHF page replied within 1 minute to Harry with "Wasn't that by the Beach Boys?".

If they had simply posted "Yes, we will and we commit to transparency and openess of decision making." Then you probably would have had me on board.

Instead half answers led to more questions.

Anyway I've moved on from PHF, it's a lame duck, dead in the water.

This debate is about yet more ineptitude by our MP. I think we need to pool ideas on how to:

A) Get him out (if possible get him recalled before the next election)
B) Identify a suitable candidate to go up against him, one with a real plan who'd make a difference.

If we can crack that I may even get behind it and vote. But rest assured, on point B I'll be asking lots and lots of searching questions. Anyone who is up to the job won't be scared by that. They won't have an issue with doing it in public either.

HarryBlackwood

DRiddle. How do we know? You use so many different names we can't keep track.

Is gone quiet because people can't hide behind made up names.

Jamescampbell78

Just a thought: You talk of tumbleweeds since Harry arrived.

The very boring locked thread ran for 17 pages and had in excess of 4000 views.

I haven't seen anything else get near that sort of level of interest. Who started that thread again?

HarryBlackwood

James. Good point.

Problem is that this forum consists of half a dozen people who post under many different names.

Largely they are very supportive of PHF. That's not because PHF have anything to offer (they patently don't) it's simply because they dislike Hartlepool Council and specifically the controlling Labour group. People like Michael Kenny (AKA MK 1) like to try to dominate the forum and drive away people who challenge this status quo.

Riddler's message is always the same: that lot are sh**e so vote for us.

Well, yes, we know they're sh**e, but how do we know that PHF won't be an even bigger load of dross? TBH everything I've seen so far from Riddler and his band of opportunists suggests they'll be as incompetent as Drummond but with maybe slightly more personality. Less would of course be impossible.

Whatever the question, PHF is not the answer. IMHO of course.

Some posts I saw on PHF FB Official last night of Riddler being condescending towards two local businesswoman illustrates perfectly that he is doing more damage to PHF than anyone in the Council's Labour group could manage. Riddler, you've been rumbled sunshine :-)

mk1

Paranoid Harry. Everyone who criticises him is a liar, a cheat, a multi-ID poster and a coward.
A duo with a 6 and 13 posts a day average  say those on 1 or 2 posts a day are trying to dominate the forum!

HarryBlackwood

Yeah. Says Michael Kenny, a bloke with 1,400+ posts.

Have another go. That was a p**s poor effort.

HarryBlackwood

The Great Dictator

This site has been built on anonymity over the last 11 years, who are you to challenge it.

I will be voting for UKIP.

mk1

Quote from: HarryBlackwood on March 26, 2014, 03: PM
Yeah. Says Michael Kenny, a bloke with 1,400+ posts.

Have another go. That was a p**s poor effort.

Oh dear. Harry fails to understand the meaning of the word  'average'.

I feel sorry for the way Mandelson totally destroyed your career but that what happens when you are a bully and pick on someone who can hit back. I applaud your decision to only stalk  ordinary members of the public. Far easier targets.........

monty767

Mk1. I feel I must apologize, I had no idea I was dealing with a vastly superior intellect. I'm sure your daughter basks in the warm and glory of your razor sharp wit. On the other hand she may consider you a superbus stultus (I know you're fond of Latin) and persona non gratis. TBH, you seem like a total dick to me.

HarryBlackwood

Michael. Interesting take.

Mandelson destroyed my career did he?

After my sacking (unfairly) from the Mail . . .

I spent three years on a very high salary working for a top Sunday newspaper. Then I worked in education for almost three years. Then I worked for a cycling magazine (getting paid to ride a bike in places like Majorca is s**t but somebody has to do it) and I'm still working freelance.

What do you do? Apart from spending your life on here and acting as Gok Wan's wardrobe double :-)

Jamescampbell78

MK1,

Since you know so much about averages you'll know that given that I've only been posting for a couple of days, any day I reply 2 or 3 times as part of the back and forth conversations going on it will artificially drive that average up until I've been posting for a month or so.

If you've been here for a number of years the average is bound to be way lower.

HarryBlackwood

Quote from: monty767 on March 26, 2014, 07: PM
Mk1. I feel I must apologize, I had no idea I was dealing with a vastly superior intellect. I'm sure your daughter basks in the warm and glory of your razor sharp wit. On the other hand she may consider you a superbus stultus (I know you're fond of Latin) and persona non gratis. TBH, you seem like a total dick to me.

Monty. You are not dealing with a vastly superior intellect. You are dealing with a sad, dishevelled bloke called Michael Kenny. He ain't very bright at all from what I've seen.