No mention of Hartlepool ... Iain Wrong and HBC took their eye off the ball ??

Started by dowager, March 25, 2014, 07: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRiddle

Harry Blackwood accusing people of being abusive towards others on online messaging platforms...

Now I've heard everything...

Doesn't two of the stories on your blog talk about hypocrisy Harry?

I assume therefore that you know the meaning of the word?

HarryBlackwood

David Riddle, all of my comments on the forum have been polite.

Not sure about yours as you post under so many different names I can barely keep up.

HarryBlackwood

Also, just had this message from someone about your behaviour on your PHF Official FB page.

"All about putting other folk down, patronising, degrading and undermining with not a single positive post, policy or plan."

Not going well is it?

Jamescampbell78

Politicians Harry.

None of them can answer a direct question.  More sidesteps than an Australian full back....That's if they even acknowledge the electorate in the first place.

Mind you, all you've got to do to get elected is have lots of Facebook friends.  I've got over 800 from Hartlepool, would that smash the Labour cartel?

Interested

Honestly you two should be a stand up double act  ;D ;D ;D

The more you post and blatantly pursue DRiddle and PHF the more ridiculous and childish you are making yourself look.

Listen guys, i have no political affiliation to any party, probably wont even vote to be honest but anybody who is willing to try and change what we currently have running the town needs support!!!!

You are obviously hell bent in trying to derail anything DRiddle/PHF are trying to achieve why?

Are you both in agreement that we need a change?

What would you do?

How would you improve what we currently have?

C`mon lads you are full of demanding answers from everyone else, should we all vote for what we have now or try to change it and improve all of our chances?

Change the record gents and if you want honesty as you both keep demanding from everyone else, lets start with you being honest with your real reasons behind this obvious and blatant personal attack?

Oh by the way Harry - I may be S Close  ;) ;) ;)

Inspector Knacker

Maybe they don't actually want change.........  and are happy with the present set up .... maybe....?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Jamescampbell78

Interested,

I was talking all politicians.

They're not challenged enough, especially in Hartlepool.  The MP, controlling Councillors and local paper are all in bed with each other.  They should be challenging each other to do better.  instead they cover each others backsides.

When members of the public challenge they are ignored.

The only double act here is me and my maladjusted personality.....

Interested

JamesCampbell 78 i didnt ask that mate!!

What i asked was;

1. Are you in agreement we need a change
2. What would you do
3.How would you improve what we currently have

and why the obvious blatant verbal assault on DRiddle........................Its him/PHF you have targeted not all politicians as you say!

You were highlighting sidesteps, now your doing your own version - not very well either lol  ;) ;) ;)

Jamescampbell78

Sorry, I  genuinely didn't read your full message because I have a small child on my lap trying to type on the keyboard.

Assuming I'm going for a position of real power here, like MP.

Yes the town needs a change, just doesn't need another bunch of people with no ideas and who can't be honest.

I would, long before standing for any election; conduct a survey of the towns residents, business owners, those who use services within the town and potential companies who may invest in the town. I've got at my disposal quite few different packages that make these surveys easy to construct in a number of different formats. I also have some powerful analytical software to collate results. I would also talk to people in the community face to face.

From this feedback I would categorise the things people want into Definitely Possible, May Be Possible and unrealistic/impossible. To do this I'd add a modicum of common sense and do a bit of digging to ensure nothing ends up in the doable pile that is impossible due to financial, legal, contractual or political restraints.

The first two categories would make up my 12 month, 5 year and 10 year plan for the town and the basis for my election campaign. The third would be what I use to challenge the incumbents. I would make the point that people want those things but they are undeliverable because of decisions made by the incumbents.

I would always be 100% honest with the electorate.
I would always answer questions directed at me, even if the answer was "I don't know". If I'm unable to answer a question I'd find out the answer.
I would do things on the basis of them being the right thing to do.

Where was my attack on David Riddle?
I've sent emails to Iain Wright that have gone unanswered. I've sent emails to people high up in the council that have been ignored too. I once got a reply from Dave Stubbs from his BlackBerry while he was on holiday in Greece. The person he delegated it to didn't follow through.

I'm disillusioned by most elected officials and many in paid roles. 90% of them wouldn last 5 minutes in the private sector. There's two fairly junior members of my team have more qualifications and better organisation and project management skills that most people in the top level management in HBC.

HarryBlackwood

Jamescampbell78

My last post made me feel dirty when I re-read it.

No more role playing......I'll be wearing ill fitting suits next.

DRiddle

QuoteI'm disillusioned by most elected officials and many in paid roles. 90% of them wouldn last 5 minutes in the private sector. There's two fairly junior members of my team have more qualifications and better organisation and project management skills that most people in the top level management in HBC.

James, for what it's worth I 100% agree with that quote from you above. That's part of the whole point we've been trying to make. The quality of the elected officials has now reached farcical proportions.

Look at the faith the people of Hart put in Jean Robinson only to find that what they actually got was essentially a mute.

She gained the most votes in the all out election by a mile, yet didn't even say a word on the whole gypsy issue.

Look at the situation with Owton Manor and who gained the seat there after the MRA debacle.

The peer review clearly indicated HBC needed to look externally to inject some new blood and ideas into the place, but again the elected officials opted to ignore them.

Our council CANNOT change until the elected officials start to act and follow the advice of people far better qualified to point them in the direction of what needs to be done than they are.

That isn't happening right now. The whole council is essentially being ran from top to bottomn by 5 or 6 people on the strength of about 4,000 votes collectively.

Again, I agree that the vast majority of those people, if not all, would struggle to gain meaningful employment outside of the civic centre or some such connected offshoot in the 3rd sector.

Jamescampbell78

But then you were unable to answer questions to establish your own credibility.

PS - Hope you're on strike today. Gove needs a good poke in the eye.

PPS - Any more thought on the other question I asked?

HarryBlackwood

Rinse. Repeat.

Riddler gets asked a question. Doesn't answer.

Gets asked another question. Doesn't answer.

Posts under another name 'interested' critical of someone asking a question.

Posts under another name Lifelong Labour Voter and criticises Labour.

I demand that any thread The Riddler posts on should be locked on the grounds that all THREE of them are boring.

Any good?

The Great Dictator

Yeah why not, you're on admin now you can fix it ?

Hopefully Fleet has retired now, he's neither use nor ornament.