More Nepotism..

Started by The Great Dictator, October 14, 2013, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Dictator

ARC, you have a lot to learn, you're still a punk ar*ed kid and will never be an MP as long as you live.

I've forgotten more than you will ever know now jog on little boy..

ARC86

MK1 were does that imply i have heard of WCNE before i joined this forum? Are you now dumbing down those health care workers who work for WCNE because it suits your agenda? Pathetic!!

TGD unlike you i have no ambition to become an MP, your obviously not very good at this politics game yourself or you wouldnt be sat behind a keyboard sniping from the sidelines, you would be in the corridors of Westminster or Brussels would you care to explain what you have forgot that i wouldnt know? I'm not quite a punk fella, but your keyboard warriorness needs updating if thats the best you can do lol

THE GREAT DICTATOR = LMFAO

Thejoker

I'm impressed by your debating skills old bean.

Anyone who uses abuse as much as you do really should step back from adult debate instead of trying to drag things down to your schoolyard level.

If you can't compose anything sensible why not just give up and accept that using innocent Charities as a foil for your vendetta against Labour makes you look less credible than even the most corrupt politicians.

pensionater

The Great Dick gets away with murder on this site.He is an absolute m*r*n and needs censoring.

mk1

Quote from: ARC86 on October 22, 2013, 03: PM
MK1 were does that imply i have heard of WCNE before i joined this forum? Are you now dumbing down those health care workers who work for WCNE because it suits your agenda? Pathetic!!
What is pathetic is your constant attempts to shift the focus from the boot-filling councilors at the top and just  concentrate on the good work being done by the galley slaves. It won't work. Everyone is on to you. The  point that you try and obscure is you went into an automatic knee-jerk defence of WCNE without  knowing the facts. You claimed you didn't  support them and I showed you the words where you did just that. It is like your earlier doublespeak where you contradicted yourself about your selfless Union work.

The Great Dictator

Pensionater, i fight fire with fire, when you have an arrogant dummy like ARC who dodges the truth and facts i will expose him and he simply doesn't like it..

Read the accounts Pensionater and get your facts right.

ARC86

Would you care to answer the question MK1?? Will you continue dumbing down health care workers to suit your agenda?? I will continue to shout from the rooftops the great work being done by the voluntary sector whilst you sit there daydreaming about a scalp your never gonna get, how can i support an organisation i know nothing about?

I suppose arrogant dummy is better than being a little boy isnt it lol.. if you cant stand the fire get out of the kitchen.. if you dont like what i have to say thats fine, because i dont agree with any of your right wing views either, but this "little boy" wont be getting his ar** smacked by you  :)

mk1

Quote from: ARC86 on October 23, 2013, 04: AM
Would you care to answer the question MK1?? Will you continue dumbing down health care workers to suit your agenda??

Ve haff vays of making you talk..............

I see someone who without fail completely ignores  the  involvement of councillors who fill their boots in the Charity/Voluntary sector. The problem is with the thieves  allocating the funding.

It should always be remembered Wilcox was not kicked out of the Labour Party, she resigned.
Shocking.

Quote from: ARC86 on October 23, 2013, 04: AM
I will continue to shout from the rooftops the great work being done by the voluntary sector whilst you sit there daydreaming about a scalp your never gonna get, how can i support an organisation i know nothing about?

Look 'mate', I  exposed you  as a liar earlier over your claim(s) about who you would represent in a dispute. It is your own words that hang you. Mouth engaged before brain in gear?

CC082

Wow, I am all for a good debate but the name calling and bad language is getting a little out of hand here....

I know we all feel very passionately about our views/opinions but is there really any need to use this kind of language on a public forum? 

Everyone has their own views and opinions and whether you agree with them or not, there are better ways to communicate with each other than lowering yourselves to verbal abuse...

ARC86

I see MK1 you still havent answered the questions! You can believe whatever you like but the truth hurts, if you insist on calling me a liar, carry on, at the end of the day it doesnt make any difference to me what either you or Hartlepudlion think of me, but you will never stop me expressing my opinions, this guy will not be tokenised because of his age

mk1

Quote from: ARC86 on October 29, 2013, 03: PM
if you insist on calling me a liar, carry on, at the end of the day it doesnt make any difference to me

You lied on the forum.
I posted your own words to confirm it.
That proves you tell lies.
End of story.

ARC86

Like i said it makes no difference what you think about me, my members terms & conditions come before anybody elses

mk1

Quote from: ARC86 on October 29, 2013, 04: PM
Like i said it makes no difference what you think about me

It makes a difference-otherwise you would not keep replying.

Your turn................

ARC86

I dont like having the last word