Trumpton On Parade - Mayor Bottles It

Started by steveL, August 06, 2013, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Cuddles and Sleeping Beauty are going to parade through town to give us a chance to be thankful for their glorious dictatorship.

Expecting tanks, missiles and a fly past as the comrades bow down.
I don't believe it.

mk1

What will happen is someone is going to find out he is not as popular as he thinks. How it used to be.......

Hazysky

Quote from: Stig of the Seaton Dump on August 14, 2013, 03: PM
I really do think some protest banners would be appropriate.

Id definitely do that

brassed off monkey

Who cares about ... list your grievence ... not the Mayor

If we can gather together a quorum I am in.
Quote from: Hazysky on August 14, 2013, 07: PM

Id definitely do that

I`m up for it if someone can knock the banners up, it would be kind of fun to march in his parade & p*ss on it at the same time. :D :D :D

I mean whats he going to do about it, call the police ??? ??? ???

tankerville

Strange you should mention that parody Brass with our beloved leader the Mayor. 

Herman Goering loved wearing makeup and often dressed as a woman. I believe this was made known in a film The Man Who Lived at the Ritz.

An American art expert employed by Goering.

The Great Dictator

I'm thinking Miliband eggs or dressing up as Greta Garbo..?

fred c

I thought this little article was rather amusing "Very Petty" but amusing none the less............. It would never happen in Hartlepool of course.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-23707913

Lord Elpus

Tony Egginton (Mayor of Mansfield) was one of the Peer Review team that came to Hartlepool.  He is as well liked by their Labour group as Drummond was by the Mob.  Seemed like a really nice sensible guy to me.

steveL

I loved this quote from the local labour Leader.

""This is not 21st Century politics - this is parading around in bling.""

...think I'll send him a picture

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

admin

Councillor Stephen Akers-Belcher
CEREMONIAL MAYOR   Tel:   01429 523702/3704
Civic Centre                  www.hartlepool.gov.uk
Hartlepool
TS24 8AY

Our Ref:   SAB.KM
Your Ref:        
Contact Officer/Email:  MEMSEC@hartlepool.gov.uk

30 July 2013

Dear Councillor

RE: Civic and Community Parade & Celebration Service – Sunday 1 September 2013

I warmly invite you and a guest to my Civic and Community Parade and Celebration Service which is to be held at St George's United Reformed Church, Park Road, Hartlepool TS26 9HP on Sunday 1 September 2013 at 11.00am.  The Mayor's Chaplain, Reverend Val Towler will conduct the Service.

This Service is also open to the local community and the people of Hartlepool to celebrate my civic year in office and in celebration of what our local Council does for the town.

Prior to the Service you are invited to join us for refreshments at the Civic Centre, Hartlepool at 10.00am.  Guests will then form a parade at 10.45am and proceed to the main Church entrance where the Service will commence at 11.00am.  The Sea Cadets Band will be leading the Parade.

Afterwards I look forward to you joining me at the rear of the Church for drinks and light refreshments.

I sincerely hope you and your guest are able to join us and I shall be obliged if you will confirm your attendance by emailing MEMSEC@hartlepool.gov.uk  or ringing
Karen Mason 01429 523704 by Tuesday 27 August 2013.

Yours sincerely

COUNCILLOR STEPHEN AKERS-BELCHER
CEREMONIAL MAYOR

bimbo 1

THE TOWNS ON ITS KNEES AND THIS D--- HEAD WANTS A PARADE IS HE REAL.GET YOUR DAFT GOWN OFF MATE YOU GOT THE JOB DONT PUSH IT.WHO THE HELL WANTS TO SEE YOU SWANING ROUND LIKE A DRAMA QUEEN (GET A GRIP)

mo the lawn

whole town should boycott this and just go on as normal  hes a legend in his own dinner time .
One question whos paying

Hartlepudlion

Mo the lawn. Why ask the question when you know the answer. WE ARE!

As for the waistline discussion. Do you think it is compulsory as a Labour badge of office to show you have made it? They all seem to be clones, Carl, Jeffries, SAB, CAB, Barclay, Beck, Wilcox (ex), James, Sirs, Simmons, Wallace and that guy from the PCC who was jailed to name just a few. All role models for a healthy life style that many in the town copy. I wonder if there is another link?

mk1

Quote from: Hartlepudlion on August 15, 2013, 05: PM

As for the waistline discussion. Do you think it is compulsory as a Labour badge of office to show you have made it? They all seem to be clones, Carl, Jeffries, SAB, CAB, Barclay, Beck, Wilcox (ex), James, Sirs, Simmons, Wallace and that guy from the PCC who was jailed to name just a few. All role models for a healthy life style that many in the town copy. I wonder if there is another link?

Perhaps this will illustrate the  source of the problem:

Prior to the Service you are invited to join us for refreshments at the Civic Centre, Hartlepool at 10.00am.  Guests will then form a parade at 10.45am and proceed to the main Church entrance where the Service will commence at 11.00am.  The Sea Cadets Band will be leading the Parade.

Afterwards I look forward to you joining me at the rear of the Church for drinks and light refreshments.

Bloated ego's and bloated bellies...............

The Great Dictator

We should all go dressed as trannies or ladyboys.