Spreading the Word

Started by admin, May 08, 2013, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Even after nearly 11 years, there are still plenty of people out there who have never heard of this site. Recent events and recent Hartlepool Mail articles have shown that it is more important than ever to get the word out there if they are not to continue alone spoon feeding the public a filtered and highly spun diet of information via Hartbeat and the Hartlepool Mail.

Three DDOS attacks have told us that those with their hands on power will seek to control the flow of information if they can and we are more determined than ever that they won't succeed.

We'll soon be starting our own leafleting campaign to spread the word about this site but we're asking believers to help out a little, if they can, by printing out 10 copies each of the following PDF file and distributing the 20 A5 leaflets (2 on each sheet) to their nearest 20 neighbours.

It's a small start that could make a big difference.

Thanks to All Concerned.

http://www.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/files/spread the word.pdf

fred c

Great Idea to Start Off a Leafleting Campaign..........

It would also help if The People who use the site as Guests, "Actually Joined"..... It is free & only takes a couple of Minutes to Register.

Just to remind them....You Can Help To Make A Difference.... In the way Hartlepool is Governed.

Macaulay Rd & Oakland Av, plus sundrie peeps in Tesco`s carpark

whatabouthisthen

Don't you think it would be a good idea to indicate where you have dropped off leaflets so as to avoid duplication?

Lord Elpus

I'll get a few hundred out over the weekend.

The Great Dictator

Its a good idea but to keep normal peoples interest the content will have to be checked hourly.

Ian Campbell is a nice guy, he walks round the town daily, he would deliver some too..

admin

For those who've asked:

Single sheet image

To Download click on the link alongside the paperclip:

Lucy Lass-Tick

testing times

Got mine done but it only took 15 minutes so I'm going to do a few more.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: testing times on May 10, 2013, 02: PM
Got mine done but it only took 15 minutes so I'm going to do a few more.

For those who use social media sites such as Facebook, the 'single' poster can be downloaded and added as a news feed item - simple, but effective!

misinformed

WISH this page had a box to tick for "likes" ... or a "here here" lol........ there are some comments on this whole site that need a "Yeah well said"......... ;D

pensionater

Looks like THM gave the site an unexpected promotion by printing Mr Barclays letter in to-nights edition.Could turn out to be the best advertisement possible going by public feeling towards the gang.