Happy Birthday to Us

Started by admin, September 04, 2017, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Johnny Bongo

When / where's the party? I'll even buy everyone a pint! 

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on September 04, 2017, 10: PM
When / where's the party? I'll even buy everyone a pint!

Mines a pint of viva click otter, the one with the yellow lable.

Seriously, thank you everybody.
I don't believe it.

fred c

Some would say you guys could cause trouble in an empty house..... I prefer to think of the trouble you have caused in the council chamber.......things are bad now, what would they be like without your efforts over those 15 years...... well done fella's, long may you continue

Lord Elpus

15 Years ago politics in Hartlepool changed for the better, for the first time an independent group of people (High Tax Hartlepool/ Hartlepool Post) shone a light of some very dark places within the Civic.

Hartlepool owes you for your good work and dedication.

Inspector Knacker

The board exists because there is no voice to challenge the actions of those who run our town. We have a tame, lapdog media and we will always need to somebody to question the 'Kings new clothes'.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

John dory

Well done Hartlepool post. Certainly opened my eyes to all what's going on in the town. It beggers belief what some people can get away with. make Hartlepool tidy and start by cleaning the civic of its rat population.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Riddler5 on September 05, 2017, 07: AM
The board exists because there is no voice to challenge the actions of those who run our town. We have a tame, lapdog media and we will always need to somebody to question the 'Kings new clothes'.
I'll have to correct myself here I didn't mention there's no apparent political opposition from the established party's.
Are the Tory's now a franchise of the Labour Party?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.