Popped Out for A Indian

Started by steveL, January 13, 2015, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

I gather that the two A-Bs, not long back from their Mexican jaunt, have now popped over to India for another holiday.

The last I heard was that CAB was still on half-pay from his job as Health Watch manager at HVDA; just as well as globetrotting on this scale don't come cheap.  ::)
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

If ? ......The Dear Leaders job is actually funded or even part funded "In Any Way" by HBC ie. the council tax payers, maybe an Independent councilor can query the actual costs of that funding to the council tax payer.

In my Job........... If i was fit enough to go to India or Mexico, whilst I was on the pat & mick, my employer would take an exceedingly poor view of my priorities & I would more than likely get the old Tin Tack.

Only in Hartlepool & Only Under The Mob

mk1

Quote from: fred c on January 13, 2015, 04: PM

In my Job........... If i was fit enough to go to India or Mexico, whilst I was on the pat & mick, my employer would take an exceedingly poor view of my priorities & I would more than likely get the old Tin Tack.

If any person recieving sick pay does any other job whilst on sick pay (even one without pay) then the employer can legally refuse the sick pay. It happens a lot in the real world but given CAB is his own boss I suspect this sanction will be witheld.

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on January 13, 2015, 05: PM
Quote from: fred c on January 13, 2015, 04: PM

If any person recieving sick pay does any other job whilst on sick pay (even one without pay) then the employer can legally refuse the sick pay. It happens a lot in the real world but given CAB is his own boss I suspect this sanction will be witheld.

If he is the arbitor of who gets payed whilst on the sick & Healthwatch is funded by the council, councilors should be asking the question as to why he is still in receipt of his salary.... shouldn`t they ?

Balotelli

Let's be frank here, what this amounts to is fraud.

stokoe