Manor Residents

Started by admin, April 10, 2014, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

I have serious doubts about this. Isn't this man the Landlord of the pub where Angie announced on her Facebook page Manor Residents would be holding their Christmas do? And someone needs to be asking why it took so long for him and his committee colleagues to rid themselves of that God awful woman.

If there's anyone at the Civic considering putting in more money to this organisation to dig it out of the mire they best quickly forget it. Let it happen the day after Stephen Akers-Belcher and Paul Beck and other Trustees accept their own responsibilities and pay up.

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/new-committee-at-under-fire-hartlepool-charity-vow-to-pay-back-money-owed-1-6549517
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

If my memory is correct this man has had a mention here at least once in the old MRA posts. I think it was in one of the highly defamatory  overnight posts that  used to get deleted in the morning when the nature of the accusations were fully realised.
I used to screen grab them all but  would have to dig if I wanted to see it again.
As far as I can make out the  people running it now are the ones who  stood around doing nothing whilst Angie looted the place.
Buggins turn?