well done hpool mail

Started by Carlwilliams, November 28, 2013, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlwilliams

Well a good right up in hartlepool mail today but the story only scratched the surface.
I have yet to receive my final pay which is owed to me from manor residents association who owe me 180 hours worth of pay and 20 days holiday entitlement. Although I received a letter in writing to say I would be paid on the 30th september I have yet to receive anything. I have loads of letters which I have recieved frommanor residents along with other documentation which iI think would come in handy to whoever wants to report hbc. I also have emails which have been sent to Cab that I received no reply from. I will not stop until justic is served and I get what I am owed and I plan to take this national

mk1

Quote from: Carlwilliams on November 28, 2013, 08: PM
I also have emails which have been sent to Cab that I received no reply from. I will not stop until justic is served and I get what I am owed and I plan to take this national

Is it possible you could give us the dates and number  of  emails sent to the SCABs or any other Labour worthy?
I note Wright brushes it all of in todays Mail by saying 'no one' (of you 4) has contacted him about it. How about closing of his escape hatch?

steveL

It's a pity they can't think of their own headlines - cheeky buggers!  ;)
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Carlwilliams

I contact ian wrights secretary regarding my issues back in may or june and was tokd he was unable to vomment because it was a legal issue. Not received any help whatsoever from local authorities. Keep being brushed off to someone else with a glimmer of hooe they can help then to be let down again. Something needs to happen soon I am at my wits end with it all.

ARC86

Well Mr Wright needs leaning on then, he has effectively opened the door for you to contact him. I got the same response when i wrote to him in the middle of this AW saga. Think i will put pen to paper again.

mk1

Has no one considered doorstepping the SCABs at one of their functions?
The 4 of you facing them down will certainly rain on their parade. Having a photographer handy to picture them waddling away at 90 mph would be useful. I am serious here. We know how they love parading about and this fear of being exposed as two faced liars  would have a drastic effect on their social life. Remember how the big one cancelled his parade to Park road?

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on November 29, 2013, 09: PM
Has no one considered doorstepping the SCABs at one of their functions?
The 4 of you facing them down will certainly rain on their parade. Having a photographer handy to picture them waddling away at 90 mph would be useful. I am serious here. We know how they love parading about and this fear of being exposed as two faced liars  would have a drastic effect on their social life. Remember how the big one cancelled his parade to Park road?
[/quote[/i]

It`s certainly something worth considering by the Manor 4, the speedy cancelling of the Mayors Charade is the perfect example of the "Dear Leader & His Consorts" fear of having their "Massive Ego Bubble" burst.

It would certainly be worth the Manor 4`s time in taking a peek at the Dynamic Duo`s Council / Social Dairy, we have all seen just how they Lurve to have their phisogs in the media.... be a tad ironic if the Manor 4 turned up with a photographer & reporter from the Daily Mail for Instance.

The Number & email address of The Daily Mail

News and features - 020 7938 6000 

news@dailymail.co.uk