Aye, aye, what’s off here.

Started by Inspector Knacker, June 11, 2021, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

The leader of the Labour group and Brash have written to Ben Houchen asking him to....'put Party politics aside' for the benefit off the people of Hartlepool.
Do they think we're simple, Labour Party MP's in the Tees Valley have been ignoring his existence since Day 1 of his election, so if anyone should be putting Party politics aside it's the petulant Labour Party.
I can only assume the penny has dropped and it's an outbreak of common sense or a blatant self survival instinct that has kicked in as the prospect of another spell in the political wilderness dawns on them.
I'll plump for the second option every time......... if Dr Dolittle had won, they'd be good little apparatchiks toeing the Party line, simple as that.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on June 11, 2021, 03: PM
The leader of the Labour group and Brash have written to Ben Houchen asking him to....'put Party politics aside' for the benefit off the people of Hartlepool.
Do they think we're simple, Labour Party MP's in the Tees Valley have been ignoring his existence since Day 1 of his election, so if anyone should be putting Party politics aside it's the petulant Labour Party.
I can only assume the penny has dropped and it's an outbreak of common sense or a blatant self survival instinct that has kicked in as the prospect of another spell in the political wilderness dawns on them.
I'll plump for the second option every time......... if Dr Dolittle had won, they'd be good little apparatchiks toeing the Party line, simple as that.

Maybe they're still in a state of shock - in their eyes (and his own) Doolittle was a dead cert.

eddy

List of things Labour could do right in the eyes of the hallowed Hartlepool Post Echo Chamber

Can we play the Kier narrative again here too, calling out Boris for the mess that is this Delta variant?  You can only pick from the two options#

1) Labour are just shamelessly point scoring
or
2) Labour are just shamelessly sitting on the fence

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: eddy on June 15, 2021, 11: AM
List of things Labour could do right in the eyes of the hallowed Hartlepool Post Echo Chamber
That's for Labour to work out.

Can we play the Kier narrative again here too, calling out Boris for the mess that is this Delta variant? 
Er, what mess....oh no, not the tosh about Kiers forensic skills nonsense again. Getting attacked by Kier is like being shelled with marshmallow shells..

You can only pick from the two options#

or
Both, as usual. Shake it off Eddy, this is your new life.

akarjl2

Quote from: eddy on June 15, 2021, 11: AM

Can we play the Kier narrative again here too, calling out Boris for the mess that is this Delta variant?  You can only pick from the two options#

or

Bit of an own goal really why not just change it to

-Labour WTF is Labour?
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

Labour loyalists like any other Party loyalists just can't accept the bleeding obvious. Their troubles started with Tony who decided to chase the trendy middle classes, graduates and every one horse minority group he encountered while at the same time believing his docile traditional voters would tamely carry on doing the Party bidding.
Trouble is, it was like mixing oil and water and now you're seeing the result and they can't comprehend why the down to to earth common, sense voters are jumping into the lifeboats, well it's because they have different 'down to earth common sense values' that's why.
People who wouldn't know real work if it hit them in the face with a wet cod, are busy trying to understand why the working man/woman don't want to share the Party's woolly 'values' any more.

eddy

I think its over 15 years since wor Tony left number 10, yet he still burns the brightest when it comes to responses on the Labour party.  Are you lot still that frightened of him? 

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: eddy on June 16, 2021, 05: PM
I think its over 15 years since wor Tony left number 10, yet he still burns the brightest when it comes to responses on the Labour party.  Are you lot still that frightened of him?
Don't ...stop, me ribs are cracking with laughing....stop it.
The only place  he burns brightest are in your imagination and the wreckage in Iraq.
Frightened of that oily car salesman of politics ? .... no, he's a timely reminder of what can happen if you let your guard slip.

akarjl2

Having met him several times= Yes

An if if you say you are not you should be. The man is even- seriously.

akarjl2

Quote from: akarjl2 on June 17, 2021, 07: AM

Having met him several times= Yes

An if if you say you are not you should be. The man is even- seriously.

and evil- seriously

eddy

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on June 17, 2021, 06: AM
Don't ...stop, me ribs are cracking with laughing....stop it.
The only place  he burns brightest are in your imagination and the wreckage in Iraq.
Frightened of that oily car salesman of politics ? .... no, he's a timely reminder of what can happen if you let your guard slip.

3 times slipping of said guard, I mean once you could say he was a useless snake oil salesman, but 2 further times, the electorate must be really gullible.  I cant imagine how strong the butt hurt must have been for you back then

I only say it because its either him or the former sunbed shop, usually brought up on here on a weekly basis with you.  Me thinks you are a tad obsessed, 

Inspector Knacker

Anyone who swears loyalty to a political Party is the obsessed one.
The electorate are gullible, but new broom, glitter smile Tony was eventually rumbled.

eddy

As will the man who was sacked for lying

Inspector Knacker

There, there, you cling onto that comfort blanket.