They take us for fools

Started by Julie noted, April 20, 2012, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julie noted

I am starting to detest politicians and the way they must think us 'little people' are idiots!
Just listen to yvette cooper screech about the coalition failings in removing that dangerous piece of human **** abu quatada from the UK.
Purleeeese....YOU were in power for 15 years, so what did YOU do to remove him?  ???
jack straw was Home Secretary, why didn't HE organise the removal?
Could it be that he is MP for Blackburn, which has a population of circa 120,000, of which over 20% are muslim? 
Surely jack wasn't totally inactive in removing quatada because of fear of losing his muslim vote?
Politicians are so multi faced.  >:(

Julie noted

They take us for fools: Part 2. 
Just listening to little iain's flat mate on tv (tom watson).  ::)
The one that claims the max a year expenses for food; £4,800.  :o
The one that claimed (along with his little mate) £100,000 expenses for their shared flat in London.  :o

He is railroading the Murdoch's for misleading the investigating committee etc. and says they are not fit to run a UK company.

He is also critical of cameron's involvement with the Murdoch's family.
Strange how he didn't mention his objections about the Murdoch's when brown & his wife stayed at Murdoch's home and had a 'pyjama sleepover' with Murdoch's wife.
No, not brown in the bed....just the wives.
blair spent many occasions at the Murdoch's home.
I don't know how these overpaid chancers and charlatans have the nerve to pass comment on other parties/people...when their own have carried on the same way when in 'power'.
Forty faced hypocrites.  >:(

Lucy Lass-Tick

Oh, Julie...wish you hadn't even raised the possibility of Brown in his PJs...nauseating thought - P.S. Wonder if he has Winnie the Pooh ones like our dear Shadow?  :o

Julie noted

He would have us believe it's a 'hair shirt'.  ::)

But we know, like the union barons, he wears Armani suits, Turnbull & Asser shirts, drinking Bollinger and eating with his union mates at The Ivy.
Oh yes, and 6 course meals at the Murdoch's.  :-X

Why 'working class' people think the likes of him is for the 'working class' is beyond me!