bank holiday police & H.B.C. enforcement officers

Started by dangerman, June 01, 2012, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dangerman

Spoke today to our local police officer he informed me that there would be minimal police cover throughout the bank holiday, only one police car and very limited police on duty, the council enforcement officer came over to speak to us both again no cover at all for enforcement over the holiday that's town-wide.

Who do I phone for any trouble that usually occurs with loud music, drunken behaviour etc? I asked. reply

Your guess is as good as mine.

Gives a lot of confidence both policing & enforcement issues shelved for a bank holiday.

Straight Talking

Pretty irresponsible for a police officer to say anything of the sort.
Also, not true.

Also if council officers are expressing similar responses, again this is untrue.

HBC's out of ours Noise Abatement Service starts again today,  from 10:00pm until 3:00am every Friday and Saturday night from Friday 1st June 2012 until Saturday 1st September inclusive. The service can be contacted on 07789921338 between the above hours

If you have an ear for the police and the enforcement officers of HBC - I would venture a guess that you are either a police officer, HBC officer or a Councillor. Either way stop issuing invitations to criminals.

mk1

Quote from: Straight Talking on June 01, 2012, 06: PM
stop issuing invitations to criminals.

Why not?
The local Labour Party has given  frauds and bankrupts free rein.

mk1

Quote from: Straight Talking on June 01, 2012, 07: PM
MK1 - I thought you had a bit more about you, but I was obviously wrong.

I have news for you. This is not your first error.
I am the antidote to  the  gaggle of  Uriah Heeps hanging on your every word

dangerman

So S.T. I'm either a police officer. a councillor or a council officer. 

I was not aware that this site was frequented by criminals. I'm going off now to smart water my lead flashing.

Out of hours noise enforcement is not what I was refering to either. Wrong on all counts It's just not your day.

mk1

Quote from: Straight Talking on June 01, 2012, 06: PM
I would venture a guess that you are either a police officer, HBC officer or a Councillor.

I thought everyone knew John Drake worked for NATO?

http://youtu.be/2Wwm2_JJLYY

dangerman

Your dead right Mk1..I've been sussed, my identity is now known to all and sundry, I'll change it to Number 6 and spend my day's on the beach at Port Merrion being chased by a giant balloon while on my beach buggy.

Thank's for the memory!

marky

ST - You're not suggesting that an out-of-hours noise abatement service is an adequate substitute for a properly manned Police service, are you?

The Great Dictator

mk1

Quote from: Straight Talking on June 02, 2012, 12: AM
or should I say Scaremongerer.

What on earth is a 'scaremongerer'?

Is it in any way related to a scarmonger who goes around scaremongering?

It is like calling a 'householder'   a 'householderer'

dangerman

Thank you for correcting me on the place name.

I really think some on this site are very petty o/k I might not be the brightest bulb in the box, but why twist my interpretation loud music and noise comes from a property or dwelling?

May I ask S.T. have you ever had a group outside your home playing loud music making a nuisance shouting swearing. I think you get the idea drunken kids moved on from other area's of the town friday night is drink night.

Perhaps I should have made this clear for this error I humbly apologise.

stokoe

May I ask S.T. have you ever had a group outside your home playing loud music making a nuisance shouting swearing. I think you get the idea drunken kids moved on from other area's of the town friday night is drink night.

i did here once certain people moved from the brooke estate because of the above.

Straight Talking

marky

Wonder if Liz does the same on Monday night. I've heard someone is planning a party right outside her house.