TV tonight

Started by Lucy Lass-Tick, June 01, 2012, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucy Lass-Tick

If anyone's at a loose end tonight, the Radio Times gives Hartlepool as the venue for tonight's Come Dine With Me - 8.00 p.m. on Channel 4  - 'Four amateur cooks from Hartlepool, Co Durham, compete for the £1,000 prize. Former holiday rep Dotty Page, financial adviser Gavin Wise, beautician Becki Cooper and student Alex Jackson take turns hosting dinner parties, but have to contend with angry outbursts and charm offensives'.

popgoestheweasal.

Hope they are not pools fans that would be awful.

stokoe

they reckon the woman from hartlepool gets well bladded one night :D

no6bus

Quote from: popgoestheweasal. on June 01, 2012, 06: PM
Hope they are not pools fans that would be awful.

better bait needed old boy

stokoe

well the poolie was a ugly loud mouthed slapper,DISGUSTING.

The Great Dictator

Oh dear, how did those TV people manage to find a foul mouthed common tart with the table manners of a pig, quite easily
i would imagine, this town is full of them. She looked like a distressed horse and mentioned her ********* at least five times.
We have Lawrence, Drummond, Arthur Hutchinson, Iain Wright, Marjorie James and now a Pot Noodle eating Troll with a set of
teeth like a row of Victorian gravestones.

no6bus

i thought gavin was the biggest pain in the ar** out of them although the oldest 18-30 rep in the western world certainly did herself no favours and should be banned from krimos for life , i dont want her at the next bloody table to me, in fact she should only be allowed into the likes of the travs,greenies or lodge or yates's, anywhere that cooks by microwave in other words.
i know people who were interviewed for the come dine with me programme but because they werent ars*h**es they never got through to the filming stage.
anyone who watches the programme will know the type of persona preferred by the producers.

The Great Dictator

Yeah, i can't bear the programme anyway !
It's car crash TV at it's best.
She kept talking about her Sweaty Spli* which was the last course.
Even people who eat in McDonalds don't eat like her, she was a PIG !

Lucy Lass-Tick

Hadn't seen the programme for years until last night - didn't it used to be a programme about cooking?  A friend of mine knows the blonde contestant, and reckons that she is actually a nice person - maybe there was a bit of judicious editing...

marky

£2.1m on the Tall Ships to change the image of the town ....and 30 minutes of cheap TV to put it right back where it started....oh well. ::)

no6bus

lucky it was on channel 4 and not a popular channel like bbc1 or itv  ;D

dangerman

I watched this last night when Gavin put Venison on his menu one contestant asked is that a bird. I've never heard of it before is it fish?

Someone should have told her there was one on the towns coat of arms, now that would have confused her talk about being thick, there is every chance they will be invited on Big Brother.

Did the town a world of good. I don't think so.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I get the impression that the program was produced to bring the worst out all round.
I am glad I don't eat in Krimo's just in case I ended up sitting to nice guy Gav.
I bet he makes lovers wear a mirror on their forehead.
I don't believe it.

dangerman

Talking of a mirror just reminded me the other thicko on the show he had a mirror attached on the bottom of his walking stick so he could look up womens skirts/dresses, how's that for promoting the towns image?  if he used that on my wife/daughter he would need urgent hospital treatment. A disgusting gay pervert.

notenoughsaid

Having watched the show on a one off basis I too thought that it  left a lot to be desired. I feel the producers must have been having a laugh with the grouping of the persons concerned. Just a word of support for Gavin I bet he was the only contestant who donated  his prize money(£333 approx.) to charity. I understand he gave it to the NSPCC. Well done after the putting up he had.