Funding for Charidee........

Started by mk1, May 31, 2012, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Dictator

Which organisation is racist and why ?

dangerman

Do you know I voted for this guy 'mayor' thinking that things may well change [silly me] if I understand what is happening past / present cabinet members must agree with officers recommendations if this is correct are you simply having nodding donkeys?

I can find these on Redcar Beach 'But' I didn't expect them in Hartlepool Borough Council chambers.

Greg X

All looks pretty reasonable to me. You would have to find some outstanding individuals to donate 40 hours per week to do those jobs

mk1

Quote from: Greg X on June 05, 2012, 08: PM
All looks pretty reasonable to me. You would have to find some outstanding individuals to donate 40 hours per week to do those jobs

You miss the point.
As the money is mainly  aimed at providing 'Salary' then no one is devoting anything-it is a waged job.

Straight Talking

Quote from: kipperdip on June 05, 2012, 05: PM
ST - Which of the 'charidees' that Councillor James and her extended family were involved in wasn't being given enough of our dosh to satisfy her / their personal needs / greed  enough for her to raise objections?

Your honest contribution that Mayoral Power is "absolute" power does you credit.  What it also does is destroy the fiction we were sold in the first place - by all establishment parties - as to what an elected Mayor would mean to the town.  I hate to say "I told you so" but, "I told you so".
What it also does is prove completely that the worst days work ever done (and there are many) was when we (not me I hasten to add) disastrously said 'YES' to having an elected Mayor.
Many warned of what was to come if we went down this path - we were proved right.

Returning to a system where EVERY councillor has an equal say and voting power is where we should be aiming.  The abolition of the position of elected Mayor AND the cabinet system must be a priority.
Every councillor is elected under the same system by their constituents, this is known as 'democracy'.
What we have now is anything but democratic.

ST - I do believe there may be a danger of 'peace' breaking out.

KD - I am not going to participate in an attack on Cllr. James, as I understand it, she was actually arguing against such large amounts of money being paid to any organisation, when many who were being refused would potentially go to the wall over the next year.

So if all you want to do is attack someone, who you obviously have a problem with, count me out.

mk1

Quote from: Straight Talking on June 05, 2012, 11: PM
I am not going to participate in an attack on Cllr. James

Quelle suprise!

You have no problems making very personal remarks about the Mayor but you baulk at  impugning Mad Dog!
Would not do much for your career prospects if you had a go at her and given she has a propensity to  physicaly spit in the face of any percieved enemy (quite a large group!) I would say a wise move on your part.
Lap dogs rarely bite their master.

Straight Talking

Not so, MK1 - You probably don't even know her.

You really shouldn't believe the things people say, without checking them out.

As to "personal remarks" about the Mayor, not sure what you mean. The information I have provided has been about his public life, not his private life.

mk1

Not so, MK1 - You probably don't even know her.

Here is a thought.
Say something  politicaly negative about a serving Labour Councillor.

When you do that then you might be taken seriously.
Until then you are  little more than the official mouthpiece of the collective ruled by the Manor Mafia.

mk1

I am not going to participate in your personal slagging off arrangements.

I will also not attack anyone, Labour or otherwise just to satisfy your demands.

It doesn't really matter to me whether you believe me or not.
I will post what I believe to be right.

Wrong answer.

The fact is you are at the heart of the Manor Cabal and it is impossible for you to say anything 'bad' about a serving Labour Councillor. If you did it would be the end of your expenses/allowance gravy train.
You have repeatedly questioned Dumbo's decisions and judgements yet you can find it in you to point out a single Laboutr failing.
Giving the extent of corruption and graft in Manor and the huge empire building going on (present services denied funding so favoured Labour councillors can swoop in and pick up the contracts) you would either have to be terminaly stupid  or one of the carpetbaggers  not to find any concerns.

You  fool no one with your pretence of impatiality.

Straight Talking

MK1 - I have no interest in your petty rantings about Mafia's or Cabals.

I responded to a question from KD, he accepted my answer. End of Business as far as I am concerned.

mk1

Quote from: Straight Talking on June 06, 2012, 01: AM

I responded to a question from KD, he accepted my answer. End of Business as far as I am concerned.

The mantra of the War Criminal Blair.
When he was caught lying and  cheating he would trott out  'Let us put this behind us and move on'
Much like you tried with the Hospital sell-out.
Mandy left his mark on Hartlepool. His disciples are  ' relaxed about people getting filthy rich'
More relaxed since they are the ones getting filthy rich!
They plunder the taxpayers money to create personal fifedoms based on graft and corruption. Patronage and nepotism rule and you are well and truly outed as a Labour stooge.
Deny it all you want but if  you walk like a duck...........

The Great Dictator

I suppose it would depend on whether they would refuse white british membership ?

christine blakey

The Salaam Centre works in partnership with a variety of organisations and groups, demonstrating that they would not discriminate.  The reason that the Salaam Centre gets funding is because by belonging to a minority ethnic group, people may suffer discrimination, and so this service is vital in providing support of this specific of this type.

If you note that they had a huge Jubilee fair this weekend, we are shown that they do not exclude tradition in this country  and we are all respected in the Salaam Centre.  They also work with other organisations who would deal with other types of support.

dangerman

Sorry to disagree with you Christine but what utter and complete bollocks.

Straight Talking

Quote from: mk1 on June 06, 2012, 03: AM
Quote from: Straight Talking on June 06, 2012, 01: AM

The mantra of the War Criminal Blair.
When he was caught lying and  cheating he would trott out  'Let us put this behind us and move on'
Much like you tried with the Hospital sell-out.
Mandy left his mark on Hartlepool. His disciples are  ' relaxed about people getting filthy rich'
More relaxed since they are the ones getting filthy rich!
They plunder the taxpayers money to create personal fifedoms based on graft and corruption. Patronage and nepotism rule and you are well and truly outed as a Labour stooge.
Deny it all you want but if  you walk like a duck...........

So now I am compared to Tony Blair, whether you like it or not, Peter Mandelson did leave his mark on Hartlepool, it is seen even to this day. The new college looks great.
Jobs at Tata Steel defended - you have very little evidence for the rest of the accusations made. All parties and even non aligned members of the council have been involved at many levels right across the spectrum - your blind acceptance of corruption is rife, therefore they are all the same, just shows your own bias and ignorance.  I don't need to deny anything as I am not involved.

You continue to make assumptions, my perceived label changes from week to week. I think it is time that you got a life - and yes moved on - left to you we would all still be living in caves and no doubt you would still be complaining that someone elses cave was bigger or brighter than yours, so they must be corrupt. Winge on you make no difference in the real world.