Cross Marj at your peril

Started by mk1, May 31, 2012, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

If you  dare to speak out about the Manor Mafia then you will pay for your sins............

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/shock-snub-in-race-for-top-police-role-1-4601654

steveL

When did he speak out about the MM?

You forget they are all united. ST said so - so it must be true :o
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

not4me

a slap in the face whichever way you look at it

dangerman

I can just hear her;' Marj' Go and stand in the corner Now you naughty boy and don't you dare move.

But hey what chance against Barry Coppinger he's head and shoulders above Brashy he knows the system of police operations & workings and has a long time C.P.A member in Cleveland. No Contest.

Brashy knows only Baden street and the Mail Press Office.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I won't make a joke about copping off,  might get taken the wrong way. 
I don't believe it.

Julie noted

I'm sorry, I don't care how they dress it up...this was a put down for Brash.
The manor mafia obviously see him as a poor little rich boy...not from the manor, like most of them.  :'(
I'm told the Hartlepool labour party president (oh perleeeese, give it a rest...does he wear  a military uniform, covered in gold braid, as he swans about the town?)....he used to drive a digger or sweeper for the council and now he is a full time unison man...paid for by hartlepool tax payers.
If he works full time for the union, why are WE paying his wages?  ???
Are there any more in there being paid by us?  ???
No doubt when he retires he will be handed a seat in owton manor or west view....cllr jeffries, your future is assured.  :(

dangerman

Please Julie,
Your talking about a pillar of the community he's also happens to be Dent & Derwent street resident association chairman, along with the vice chairperson Julie Rudge M.B.E.

Now I wonder who got her that decoration? Could it be that this same Edwin Jefferies is her uncle, no that would have nothing to do with it.

Family connections are rife in this town so is it any wonder why people don't vote.

Straight Talking

Julie Rudge - got her MBE for services to residents as part of her 10 years on the NDC Steering Group.

Same as Bob Farrow and Bryon Hanna

mk1

Quote from: dangerman on June 01, 2012, 07: AM

Now I wonder who got her that decoration?

Same way Mandy got the Freedom Of Hartlepool!

Straight Talking

I don't think so, Peter Mandelson, was nominated by Stuart Drummond.

stokoe

Quote from: Straight Talking on June 01, 2012, 04: PM

with a lot of pressure from your lot.

The Great Dictator

How much was Julie Rudge paid in 10 years..?

mk1

What?
After years of calling him names behind his back and bragging he bends to your every whim you try and shift the 'blame' on him?
Are you trying to distance yourself from the decision?

Straight Talking

Quote from: testicles on June 01, 2012, 05: PM
How much was Julie Rudge paid in 10 years..?

NONE of the steering group members of NDC were paid.

Straight Talking

Quote from: mk1 on June 01, 2012, 05: PM

What?
After years of calling him names behind his back and bragging he bends to your every whim you try and shift the 'blame' on him?
Are you trying to distance yourself from the decision?

The truth, is the truth, whether you like it or not. Stuart Drummond nominated Peter Mandelson as an Honorary Freeman of Hartlepool. If you don't believe me, email him and ask.
I am not aware that I, have spent years "calling Stuart", you again are making assumptions.