Master Plan to regenerate the town How could anyone vote against it..........

Started by mk1, May 22, 2012, 10: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

no6bus

thank you so much i couldnt have proven my point any better if i had tried.
and obviously i forgot that the bunch of neanderthalic collesgues have the power to determine the editing of the letters page of the mail.
was there any violence actually shown to the glory seekers sorry man u fans or was it just like the behaviour of some posters on here who seem to resort to abuse when losing an argument?
i also didnt realise i am required to follow a stereotypical posters way, am i meant to focus on tall ships, wasting our money, nepotism or can i continue to post things which are my own thoughts.
now calm down dear and have a cup of tea, mind make sure its decaff.

marky

i forgot that the bunch of neanderthalic collesgues have the power to determine the editing of the letters page of the mail.
You need to tell your mates then because they seem to be under the impression that they have.
was there any violence actually shown to the glory seekers sorry man u fans
So lets dump the law against threatening behaviour, shall we, as long as the perpetrators don't actually carry out their threats.
It's all just a laugh isn't it? Racism, sexism, homophobia, violent threats - but, remember lads, if anyone asks, we don't really mean it. If the regeneration plans at Mill House depend on the efforts of people like you and your mates then you may as well give up the ghost now - remember lads, forget the football - make out it's all about regeneration. FOOTBAAAAAL.....FOO TBAAAAAAL!

no6bus

expected so much better in your reply

theres nothing wrong in people being passionate about their beliefs. however in the case of the manure fans some people WRONGLY in my opinion posted things without thinking what they were posting, does this make it right, no.
and you maintain the bunker does this but not this forum no homophobic postings? are you sure.
you seem obsessed with the bunker to such an extent i am beginning to wonder if you are a councillor or somebody who is concerned that the bunker is actually doing something and showing that when a group work together rather than just waffle on they may just achieve something.
and remember the plans being proposed to the council are entitled the mill house master plan rather than the hartlepool united master plan.

marky

There is no reason why the transfer of the ground to the football club should form any part of plans to redevelop the Mill House site which can be done just as easily as a standalone project.
As for the 'Masterplan', you may as well call it Mickey Mouse's Diary because it's the sale/ giveaway of the football ground to IOR that has occupied space in the local rag for years not the development of the Mill House site and now it's merely the means to piggy back the same flawed obsession through to reality.
If IOR want to contribute financially to the complete Mill House scheme then fine and maybe HBC's contribution could be the value of the ground, including the football ground but at the moment all you and your mates seem to think is that they are entitled to it for nothing, that Hartlepool consists of nothing more than  a football team and anyone outside of the tribe is fair game.
I would suggest that if your mates on the bunker really want the sale of the football ground to go through then the best thing they can do for the next few months is to shut the f*c* up because their greatest football expertise at the moment appears to be how to score own goals.

not4me

I didn't see Darlington Council tripping over themselves to save their local club. Weren't they worried about the hundreds of jobs lost, the drop in visitors to the town or the millions lost to their town's economy? Apparently not.

no6bus

Quote from: marky on June 08, 2012, 08: PM
There is no reason why the transfer of the ground to the football club should form any part of plans to redevelop the Mill House site which can be done just as easily as a standalone project.
As for the 'Masterplan', you may as well call it Mickey Mouse's Diary because it's the sale/ giveaway of the football ground to IOR that has occupied space in the local rag for years not the development of the Mill House site and now it's merely the means to piggy back the same flawed obsession through to reality.
If IOR want to contribute financially to the complete Mill House scheme then fine and maybe HBC's contribution could be the value of the ground, including the football ground but at the moment all you and your mates seem to think is that they are entitled to it for nothing, that Hartlepool consists of nothing more than  a football team and anyone outside of the tribe is fair game.
I would suggest that if your mates on the bunker really want the sale of the football ground to go through then the best thing they can do for the next few months is to shut the f*c* up because their greatest football expertise at the moment appears to be how to score own goals.

selective reading of my posts on this forum i see.
i think if you could be bothered to actually do a little bit of checking out i have actually given a figure i believe the club should pay ( yes pay) for the ground.
but dont let facts get in the way of sprouting rubbish as usual

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: not4me on June 08, 2012, 10: PM
I didn't see Darlington Council tripping over themselves to save their local club. Weren't they worried about the hundreds of jobs lost, the drop in visitors to the town or the millions lost to their town's economy? Apparently not.
Darlington Council were obstructive from the start and now they've got the fruits of their labours.  All they have is a huge testament to failure on the ring road to remind them every day.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Julie noted

Well, that's breakfast over with. Washing & ironing done.
I thought I'll leave the vacuuming until later in the morning.
If that's OK with no6bus.  ;)

I thought I'd see if I could help get this football page up to 1,000 replies and 1 million views (1 for every person that attended the Tall Ships?).  ::)

I think the council is right to be VERY cautious about this proposed deal.
Hpool Utd. 'fans' are very up and down. When it's going well, 4,000 might turn out. When they are struggling, you're lucky if they get 1,500 through the gates...and lots of them walk out halfway through the match.

Sell the ground and IOR could use the poor attendance as the reason for pulling the plug on the team and using the ground for other uses.
Put 'conditions' on the sale?    If the council did that, IOR would probably change its mind about the purchase.

Are we at 1,000 replies yet?  :-*

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Julie noted on June 09, 2012, 09: AM

Funny that, for a board that in general slags off councillors and Labour councillors in particular, suddenly they're portrayed as astute stalwarts of the community, reflecting the highest ethical standards of municipal endeavor ...  it just goes to show how Pools can bring communities together ... even if they are strange bedfellows.
Hpool Utd. 'fans' are very up and down. When it's going well, 4,000 might turn out. When they are struggling, you're lucky if they get 1,500 through the gates...and lots of them walk out halfway through the match.So you're a regular then, or do you spend time rushing from exit to exit with an abacus and stopwatch counting the departing fans as they leave .....that makes trainspotting, or even ironing sound positively riveting ;)

Sell the ground and IOR could use the poor attendance as the reason for pulling the plug on the team and using the ground for other uses.
What other sport related activiites would they be .....?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

christine blakey

I hope everyone who is debating on here goes to the meetings that are planned to discuss this in person.

no6bus

Quote from: Julie noted on June 09, 2012, 09: AM
Well, that's breakfast over with. Washing & ironing done.
I thought I'll leave the vacuuming until later in the morning.
If that's OK with no6bus.  ;)

I thought I'd see if I could help get this football page up to 1,000 replies and 1 million views (1 for every person that attended the Tall Ships?).  ::)

Hpool Utd. 'fans' are very up and down. When it's going well, 4,000 might turn out. When they are struggling, you're lucky if they get 1,500 through the gates...and lots of them walk out halfway through the match.

Put 'conditions' on the sale?    If the council did that, IOR would probably change its mind about the purchase.

Are we at 1,000 replies yet?  :-*
not even at 200 yet mind when you have done the tea and washed up afterwards you can have 30 mins at the pc as a reward and the reply count may even have gone up ;)
oh and prob 1000 too low for the high and about 2000 too low for the low. ;D

Lucy Lass-Tick

hartlepool65

Quote from: marky on June 08, 2012, 01: PM
i forgot that the bunch of neanderthalic collesgues have the power to determine the editing of the letters page of the mail.
You need to tell your mates then because they seem to be under the impression that they have.
was there any violence actually shown to the glory seekers sorry man u fans
So lets dump the law against threatening behaviour, shall we, as long as the perpetrators don't actually carry out their threats.
It's all just a laugh isn't it? Racism, sexism, homophobia, violent threats - but, remember lads, if anyone asks, we don't really mean it. If the regeneration plans at Mill House depend on the efforts of people like you and your mates then you may as well give up the ghost now - remember lads, forget the football - make out it's all about regeneration. FOOTBAAAAAL.....FOO TBAAAAAAL!

Its a fact the bunker has actually  banned people whose views are different to those of the bullying majority on there. People who support the same football club, so much for free speech. The bunker and the clique behind it have no credibility. PS. Some of them have vested interests as well.

no6bus

so the bunker has banned people,
wheres looksliketoryagain oh yes he's been banned from here, so your point is?
clique bit like on here then.
vested interest well thats a new one, care to provide any factual evidence or should we all resort to just making things up?
unless you mean the PA announcer oh my god i never thought of that surely its a conflict of interest  ::)
or the landlord of the millhouse pub who may get a new pub out of it, oh hang on thats not the football club so it doesnt count.

hartlepool65