Anyone read the Mayor Drummond article in the Mail

Started by notinshadow, May 19, 2012, 01: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Dictator

Straight Talking

Quote from: Stig of the Seaton Dump on May 19, 2012, 10: AM
£5000 deposit ....not a job for the common man then !!!!

Income £5,767 + Responsibility Allowance of £58,135 = £63,902 from HBC
Police Committee £22,734

TOTAL INCOME £86,636
and he can't afford a £5,000 deposit - What's he doing with his money? Must have some expensive habits!

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I find rich people have the least money at bill paying time.

I don't believe it.

mk1

Quote from: Straight Talking on May 21, 2012, 10: PM
and he can't afford a £5,000 deposit -

Barely the price  a Hartlepool councillor would charge to look the other way whilst our hopital is dismantled........

Peanuts  in comparison to a hefty compo payment because a big  boy was nasty to you.............

The Great Dictator

Straight Talking, what habit did you have in mind ?

Straight Talking

Quote from: mk1 on May 22, 2012, 12: AM
Quote from: Straight Talking on May 21, 2012, 10: PM
and he can't afford a £5,000 deposit -

Peanuts  in comparison to a hefty compo payment because a big  boy was nasty to you.............

Despite my clear indication being given on a number of occasions, you seem to think that I am CAB. This in part is due to an assertion maid by LLTA following a response from me in which I indicated that my father had been dead for some time. CAB's father is in fact still alive.

So as you should be able to see, your assumptions are not correct.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

When has being 100% correct been a requirement for gossip ?
I don't believe it.

not4me

not4me

. . . wonder if they've ordered one of the mugs.

notenoughsaid

Back to Steetley Chimney again.!!!   Anybody read the H/pool Mail tonight.?   ...in the letters page a chap from Billingham wishes that a decision had been made to have the stack painted, with illuminations and a flashing beacon on the top.   What next, revolving restaurant and a ballroom?  This is Hartlepool not the other place on the West Coast!!! OK if Billingham Council wish to pay for the installation and upkeep of the thing .I use the "thing"word as I feel it should come down.In any case who would want to buy a house in its shadow. Mind you in the words of Del Boy perhaps if the cash is forthcoming from them a "swift forty percent should be stuck on and we may have a "large" earner on our hands."    Must be a plonker really.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I would love it in my back yard ....not that I could afford the upkeep !!!
Each to their own.
I don't believe it.

The Great Dictator

I would keep it and live on the top of it. It doesn't need to look like a pile of sh*t, just look at the Berlin tower.

An amazing viewing tower with unspoilt views, what a waste. Sadly lumps of concrete are falling off it so it is not to be.

Who would have thought that Mary Rowntree house would have been such a success, it needs vision and not a lot

of people on HTH have it. They just like to moan and be negative.

Vincent

I think we should keep the chimney and get Herrrama to build a Blackpool Tower type structure around it and yes lets have a revolving cafe at the top (blue sky thinking or what)

testing times

The sooner it's gone the better. It's taken long enough to clear this death trap site which has been a demonstration of complacency and buck-passing at its worst.