Started by Julie noted, May 15, 2012, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julie noted

Guy Burgess, Kim Philby,
Anthony Blunt, Donald Maclean,
John Cairncross, Michael Straight,
Victor Rothchild, Lewis Daley,
Guy Liddell, Goronwy Rees.......... and many more;

I could also type in the names of numerous labour party members and ministers..but you already know them.

What have they in common?           Cambridge University.
What else?                                      They all thought that the great cooperative (communism) was the panacea to all of Europe's ills and its salvation.  ::)
Which we now know wasn't!

I often wonder why Oxford Uni., didn't produce such back-stabbers and anti UK morons.  ???

It is exactly the same with what is being forced upon us now by the brainwashed 'elite' of Europe..................
listen, watch my lips...........we didn't want it then and we don't want it now.  8)

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I don't believe it.

Micksmate

Quote from Julien, "I often wonder why Oxford Uni., didn't produce such back-stabbers and anti UK morons."   

Perhaps it is only the more self confessed intelligent and Liberal minded people like perseus  who were allowed in cambridge. ;D

marky

Isn't that how we run the country these days? Public Schhool, a Political Economics Degree from Oxford or Cambridge, a job as a political researcher for some no name MP and then a job in the Cabinet or Shadow Cabinet - all without ever having to touch your feet on real ground.

Julie noted

Marky; I think you may have missed the point of my original post;
The people I named 'stabbed us in the back' because they were discovered to be communist spies..and quite a few ran off to Russia and ended their days in a nice Dacha.

The European Cooperative is no different, it is Deutschland at the top and everyone else subservient.

That said, I do agree with YOUR point; 'Researching' appears to be the short cut to fame & riches these days....obtain a questionable degree and spend a couple of years as a researcher...brown nose around low level MPs and hey presto, you're on the ladder.

marky

No I haven't missed the point; just expanded on it, really. The Feudal System is alive and well in the UK; it's just metamorphosised into a different form. We still have the same people operating as an overclass in society who make all the real decisions. Democracy and a person's 'right to vote' don't come into it really. Both are an illusion designed to convince us we have influence.
Whether it's those leaders in Parliament who have never done a real days work in their lives, those that occupy the Quango circuit, the Claret drinking Eurocrats in Brussels or the 'Intellectuals' churned out by Oxbridge, they all have one thing in common and that is that they not only think they know what's best for the rest of us but they also think they have a God given right to impose it on us in order to protect us from ourselves.
Philby, Burgess, McClean and Blunt may have been confirmed communists by the time they left Cambridge but it was the overclass system which placed them in a place were they could do most harm. Likewise, it was the overclass system that protected Blunt as the Queen's Art Curator long after his spying activities had been identified. It was all a bit inconvenient when it finally leaked out.