Diane James Quits UKIP

Started by steveL, November 21, 2016, 04: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Funny Ol' World - as Maggie once said.

Diane James, who was UKIP's Leader for 18 days, has now quit the party altogether declaring that it's 'time to move on'
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

It was the only move she could make. The party treated her with contempt and she was subject to vile abuse and physical threats. Look what happened to the other fella who dared to disparage the great god Farage and his vile followers.
UKIP is a party of thugs. Fat old bloke who like nothing better than a p**s-up on a Friday  followed by a fight either at the Taxi rank or the takeaway.

Inger-land...inger-land.......hey who you looking at mate....do you want a slap .......inger-land.....

akarjl

:) Consistent to say the least....

Are you actually a British passport holder?
Have you live overseas recently?
Travelled in Germany/France/Holland in last twelve months.

These incessant rants about UKIP ( which is in self destruct mode) at every opportunity,ignore the fact that a majority in UK voted to leave Europe- AKA Democracy is you pointed out a few post ago.

it's ok to admit you are wrong you know MK1...take a deep breath and say slowly "I wish I had voted for Brexit"  8) ..we will survive outside Europe- not sure Europe will survive without us.

Brexit will happen- and the borders will be controled.

- None UKIP,educated,reasonably fit,middle aged, intelligent out voter.....similar to millions of others.

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on November 21, 2016, 07: PM

These incessant rants about UKIP ( which is in self destruct mode) at every opportunity,ignore the fact that a majority in UK voted to leave Europe

You conflate 'leaving the EU' with 'UKIP'. It is a fantasy that all/most leave  voters agree with the UKIP misogynistic (see the hounding of Susan Evans) racist bile.

Quote from: akarjl on November 21, 2016, 07: PMNone UKIP, educated,

Is that the deliberate error to prove your non-education?

Note that I did not mention your spelling mistakes (even I make them) so I am being gentle with you.

Hubris

Steve L.......Found it a tad sad that you are commenting on the Diane James event. As a/the founding member of high-tax-Hartlepool, and the instigator of the morphing into Hartlepool Post, I maybe naively thought the main reason for being of this really great forum had the main clue in both titles.......HARTLEPOOL.

For several months now, my initial passion and good-will towards this once fine medium called HTH has been inexorably ground into the dust by MKI's constant, tedious, ill-thought, monotonous, boring, one dimensional, obsessive, paranoid, illogical, adolescent rantings.
Who in Hartlepool honestly cares more about the shenanigans of some fringe political outfit than they do about:- the lack of jobs; crap transport connections; crumbling infrastructure; political pygmies lording it over us plebs; the blatant corruption; the bully's; the MRA; the Niramax; the mattress mountain; the Landing fiasco; the ignominy of a record number of write-ups in Private Eye etc etc ad nauseum.
If you must keep banging-on about UKIP, write to the Guardian, or some other that even cares.......we don't!!
It's certain that this post will be replied to with one of your much practiced and eloquent rebuttals.....but frankly......none of us care. Go and bang your drum somewhere else and stop clogging-up a HARTLEPOOL forum with stuff no-one is interested in.
Akarjl......keep it up!
SteveL....stop encouraging him.
MKi,.....over to you.

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on November 21, 2016, 07: PM
Quote from: akarjl on November 21, 2016, 07: PM

These incessant rants about UKIP ( which is in self destruct mode) at every opportunity,ignore the fact that a majority in UK voted to leave Europe

You conflate 'leaving the EU' with 'UKIP'. It is a fantasy that all/most leave  voters agree with the UKIP misogynistic (see the hounding of Susan Evans) racist bile.

Quote from: akarjl on November 21, 2016, 07: PMNone UKIP, educated,

Is that the deliberate error to prove your non-education?

Note that I did not mention your spelling mistakes (even I make them) so I am being gentle with you.

Oddly you didn't answer my questions .....

mk1

Go to your profile page and you can  use your 'ignore' options to filter out any words/posters who upset you.  Sensitive soul that you are. Given that such ignore options are standard on forums your ignorance is puzzling. 
Perhaps you are unaware of the sustained and relentless attempt by UKIP to flood and take over the forum as  part of its National  Policy to infiltrate, control and then harness such  boards to spread the UKIP gospel. We were swamped  with  dated cold-war rhetoric where 'sons of Stalin', 'Kremlin' etc were in every other post. Just recently a UKIP councillor was banging on about 'The Red Flag' being proof that Labour are working to a Communist' agenda and/or guided by Russia. It seems odd that you were never driven to reply to that sort of ignorance. Why was that?

mk1

Quote from: Hubris on November 21, 2016, 08: PM
Steve L.......Found it a tad sad that you are commenting on the Diane James event. As a/the founding member of high-tax-Hartlepool, and the instigator of the morphing into Hartlepool Post, I maybe naively thought the main reason for being of this really great forum had the main clue in both titles.......HARTLE POOL.

Forum headings:

Local Issues and Matters
National and European(EU) Matters
International Affairs
Party Newsletters
General Posts
Community Events
Items for Sale
Pictures and Videos

Are you asking that all forums should be ditched except the local one?

Hubris

Good question. Wasn't suggesting to ditch any of the forums, just thought your peculiar obsession with ukip might be more at home in the natinonal/EU one (where it belongs)

We can talk about it tomorrow at our "Brexit Is A Done Deal - Get Over It" therapy class. Keep smiling!

mk1

Quote from: Hubris on November 21, 2016, 09: PM
Good question. Wasn't suggesting to ditch any of the forums, just thought your peculiar obsession with ukip might be more at home in the natinonal/EU one (where it belongs)

UKIP are making Hartlepool one of their No 1 target seats in the next election. They are investing a huge amount of resources towards that end. National figures are eyeing up the seat.
You ignore the signs at your peril.

akarjl

Quote from: Hubris on November 21, 2016, 09: PMWe can talk about it tomorrow at our "Brexit Is A Done Deal - Get Over It" therapy class.

Followed by a recruitment drive for the uk border force ;)

akarjl

Well I guess labour and cons need to pull their fingers out ( so to speak) and actually listen to the voters....or face the consequences.

mk1

Quote from: Hubris on November 21, 2016, 09: PM

We can talk about it tomorrow at our "Brexit Is A Done Deal - Get Over It" therapy class
We shall see. It is clear the rest of the EU are going to offer no concessions at all so the  'they need us more then we need them' boasts are exposed as fiction. May's recent visit to India was a disaster. Far from making deals India make it plain that without  less restrictions on its nationals the UK can go and take a hike.
Private Eye hit it right on the head with this cartoon.

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on November 21, 2016, 09: PM
Well I guess labour and cons need to pull their fingers out ( so to speak) and actually listen to the voters....or face the consequences.

UKIP are far behind the Lab/Cons in voters. UKIP have less members than the Green party. Farage has failed 7 times to get a Westminster Seat. The threat of UKIP is localised and they are not a true national party.
I find that most of the people ranting about 'listening to the people' really mean 'listen to me and ignore everyone else'. Compromise and consensus  are not something dear to the heart of your average fruitcake looney closet racist.

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on November 21, 2016, 09: PM
'listen to me and ignore everyone else'.
Oh dear-Kettle/Black? Are you sure you are not a closet UKIP supporter?- you seem to be following the approach you claim they do and actually make them look coherent and viable.  :o

QuoteCompromise and consensus  are not something dear to the heart of your average fruitcake looney closet racist.

the records stuck, the records stuck, the records stuck.and what a surprise you still haven't answered my questions...

Do you hold a British passport?

Have you lived/travelled/worked in mainland "europe" in last twelve months?