Not just the kremlin then

Started by kevplumb, January 11, 2017, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Elpus

Quote from: DRiddle on January 12, 2017, 08: AM
My comment referenced Boyzone and Montgomery I think. Not poo.

I believe I can lay claim to having described thier suits as being diarrhoea brown colour, I even posted a pic of a real turd for comparison

mk1

Quote from: Lord Elpus on January 12, 2017, 08: AM
I even posted a pic of a real turd for comparison

I thought the turd was wearing the suit?

DRiddle

Quoteyou alluded to councillors in the chamber as corrupt and physcologicaly flawed

Tom, you know that's not true. I spoke about the psychological characteristics of people who commit fraud, not councillors.
If you opted to infer that I was speaking about Labour councillors then that's up to you. Personally I'd be a bit wary of throwing slanderous accusations around on here.

All my points can be referenced and attributed to some of the leading psychologists in the world and their views on people who commit fraud.

and as we know, people who commit fraud are not necessarily councillors.

(Except for Wilcox of course, who WAS a councillor and who WAS committing fraud.

Anyway, i'll leave you to mutter into your pint about Muslims.

P.S There are 3 'L's in 'psychologically.

fred c

I have to admit that after almost 40 years of construction site craic, I can't claim to be a shrinking violet....... but, after reading the last 2 or 3 post ::)s by BeanzonTom, I have to admit to feeling embarrasses for the fella, Alan Touring would have had difficulty in decyphering some of the gobbledegook he has spouted recently........... Tom, I am trying not to be overly critical, but seriously, think long & hard about what you want post, before you post it.

DRiddle

QuoteLabour`s love in with the Asian voter culminating with the Rotherham Asian rape gangs

Tom Hind, UKIP councillor for Seaton (A.K.A Beanzontoast). Could you please elaborate on what you meant by the quote you made above please? 

Steely Dan

David, asking him to to explain what he meant has two insurmountable issues. Firstly it's very doubtful he knows what he meant and secondly any explanation he gives will be impossible to understand.

As I've said before, it's embarrassing and depressing that this fella is a civic leader of our town. And that's without even going into his political views

kevplumb

Quote from: Steely DanDavid, asking him to to explain what he meant has two insurmountable issues. Firstly it's very doubtful he knows what he meant and secondly any explanation he gives will be impossible to understand.

come on S D I asked him a straight forward question and he didn't answer
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

mk1

The UKIP bandwagon was derailed in Sunderland. Seems like The Libs are hoovering up disaffected Labour votes.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/environment/lib-dems-take-seat-in-sunderland-s-sandhill-ward-by-election-1-8332436

mk1

Quote from: Steely Dan on January 12, 2017, 07: PM
David, asking him to to explain what he meant has two insurmountable issues. Firstly it's very doubtful he knows what he meant and secondly any explanation he gives will be impossible to understand.

As I've said before, it's embarrassing and depressing that this fella is a civic leader of our town. And that's without even going into his political views

Didn't he say he was in charge of writing UKIPs 'manifesto' for Hartlepool a few posts back?

kevplumb

Quote from: mk1Didn't he say he was in charge of writing UKIPs 'manifesto' for Hartlepool a few posts back?

says it all really::)
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

jeffh

Quote from: mk1 on January 13, 2017, 03: PM
Quote from: Steely Dan on January 12, 2017, 07: PM

Didn't he say he was in charge of writing UKIPs 'manifesto' for Hartlepool a few posts back?
Yes he did - I asked him to point us in the direction to view it - still waiting.  Their website hasn't been updated for a while.
I posted a few months ago pointing out the party with a local manifesto was PHF - Labour, LOCAL Conservatives and UKIP were only showing National Manifestos

mk1

Beanz is a perfect  example of a 'functioning Illiterate'.

Steely Dan

Quote from: mk1 on January 14, 2017, 04: PM

Haha.

Seriously though, isn't it depressing that such people run the town?

Lord Elpus

Quote from: Steely Dan on January 15, 2017, 06: AM
Quote from: mk1 on January 14, 2017, 04: PM

Haha.

Seriously though, isn't it depressing that such people run the town?

Tom would have a problem running a bath never mind the town