"I believe it was wrong to shut A&E."

Started by steveL, October 09, 2017, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

One of the stories I remember is the day Russel Hart, as Chairman of the Hospital Trust, received a 150% pay rise from £20,000 a year to £50,000 for his 2-day a week job.

With Labour's Bryan Hanson preceding him and Labour's Steve Wallace at the PCT on a similar wack, none of whom had any medical background, you get a picture of how the whole corrupt gravy train works.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Inspector Knacker

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, A&E access will get further and further away. Then we'll have the golden hour replaced by the golden two hours.
Hartlepool is a towh apparently full of ambulances flying here, there and everywhere. Parked up near the Tesco roundabout I saw one with it blues and two's heading north to see another one heading in the opposite direction, baffling.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

The Wolviston service area is a popular parking spot for ambulances and paramedic cars, makes sense I suppose it is a fairly central area.

Inspector Knacker

Mileage wise, which is closer Sunderland or James Cook?
The odd thing is, if the A&E at North Tees closes, the professionals will be complaining about too many people turning up at A&E, it's not too many people, it's too few A&E's. Any fool knows that shutting them moves even more people to what"s left. Sadly the suits in charge blame those turning up. Bizarre.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

On Google Maps it is 26 km in a straight line to Sunderland Royal. To James cook in a straight line and dog-legging over the Tees bridges it is 16 km. Distance to Durham A&E is 27 km straight line. To Darlo 28 km straight line

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Milage is one thing.
Fighting rush hour traffic going south is another.
I don't believe it.