Started by Paul Thompson, May 12, 2017, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Steely Dan

mk1

Quote from: Steely Dan on May 21, 2017, 03: PM

I get emails from Nigerians all the time.

Very rare I get any from Africa. My main spammer in The Northern Echo. I have sent several messages that are supposed to get you off their list but they keep sending up to a dozen emails every day. I even add their messages to my 'block' list but they still get through. I have never had this problem with anyone else and have no doubt nominating The Northern Echo as the most persistent spammer I have ever encountered.

Steely Dan

Perhaps Coun Thompson will provide some evidence

Inspector Knacker

Rourke's Drift comes to mind, with an alternative outcome.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Steely Dan

There's no evidence provided. Until there is we can all accept its untrue. If there was any evidence we'd have seen it by now wouldn't we?

akarjl

Quote from: Steely Dan on May 22, 2017, 07: AM
There's no evidence provided. Until there is we can all accept its untrue. If there was any evidence we'd have seen it by now wouldn't we?

Seriously what evidence are you expecting? Some poor guy who mans the door at the borough hall going public and loosing his job? The kremlin "morals and ethics team" investigating the king and queen?

After throwing the hand bag around about the "Carpets" demanding doors be opened for him is the sort of behaviour people would believe of the king and his queen. So when repots come in of this type of behaviour people believe it. After all one of them is proven liar- thats why he lost his job. Guilty until proved otherwise.Consequently their credibility continues to sink taking the Kremlin Labour party with them.

fred c

Quote from: akarjl on May 22, 2017, 08: AM
Quote from: Steely Dan on May 22, 2017, 07: AM

Seriously what evidence are you expecting? Some poor guy who mans the door at the borough hall going public and loosing his job? The kremlin "morals and ethics team" investigating the king and queen?

After throwing the hand bag around about the "Carpets" demanding doors be opened for him is the sort of behaviour people would believe of the king and his queen. So when repots come in of this type of behaviour people believe it. After all one of them is proven liar- thats why he lost his job. Guilty until proved otherwise.Consequently their credibility continues to sink taking the Kremlin Labour party with them.

Bullies simple as that, not in the physical sense of course, bullies are often big tubs of lard with hearts the size of a peanut.... power bullies on the other hand use the authority they perceive to hold as a weapon against people in vulnerable positions...... ie. council employees.

I am aware from personal experience that 2 highly thought of and experienced officers were bullied, they chose to move on.

Paul Thompson

Happy to provide a screenshot of the email that I received.  I have, for obvious reasons, blacked out the name of the person who sent it you me.

Steely Dan

Coun Thompson, that will keep me laughing all day.

That's proof is it?

How about I send you an email making an outrageous claim about the Hartlepool Conservative candidate without any proof? I presume you'll put that up on this forum and claim it's genuine etc.

I'm gobsmacked that you think this means anything.

Paul Thompson

I think you need to read my original post.  I never made any claims other than "I have received an email". 

Steely Dan

kevplumb

Quote from: Steely Dan on May 22, 2017, 09: AM
So, no evidence. FAKE NEWS.

bit like your mate bamby and his weapons of mass destruction then  :o
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

akarjl

Quote from: Steely Dan on May 22, 2017, 09: AM
So, no evidence. FAKE NEWS.

The question is why would you defend these political lepers?

QuoteThe lady ( as in Mrs Scabs?) doth protest too much, methinks

"Scamlet"- sorry couldn't resist .......Hamlet Act 3, Scene 2

DRiddle

Akers-Belcher has adopted the whole "fake news" thing, he was spouting off on facebook calling the idea that removing public questions from full council is up for discussion tomorrow "fake news".

That "fake news" argument was quickly shot down by people who sent him screen shots of the agenda for tomorrow.