"Next time, I want a guard of honour"

Started by Paul Thompson, May 12, 2017, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on May 12, 2017, 11: PM
SAB is also the man who was so scared of his adoring public he got the Council to buy him a bespoke XXXLLL stab-proof vest that he can clearly be seen wearing at the Town Hall Meeting about the Hospital Closure. The man is a complete coward and is reduced to a quivering mass of jelly by the thought of meeting anyone who might disagree with him.

Given how hated the little dumpling is,I would have thought he would be ordering a spit hood also.

Again ...what part of "public servant" do they not understand.

Can't wait for Scabs to have to face up to the reality of a NONE labour MP in the town.

Lord Elpus

I'd be amazed if 'Twit and t*a*' have not withdrawn their complaint and are trying to cover this all up, likes dogs burying their own vomit.

fred c

Quote from: Lord Elpus on May 13, 2017, 09: AM
I'd be amazed if 'Twit and t*a*' have not withdrawn their complaint and are trying to cover this all up, likes dogs burying their own vomit.

To late for that LE.....It's all over social media and it could well make national newspapers.......................It makes you wonder how blindingly stupid some people are though.... a General Election is less than 4 weeks away, Labour are in serious danger of losing a cast iron seat and they decide they want the world to know who the most important couple in Hartlepool are.

Sadly.............Only in Hartlepool

akarjl

Long may they continue the good work= digging their own grave. If we get a labour MP in Hartlepool it could happen because of the brainwashed masses historical allegiance to labour...a labour party which does not exist in Hartlepool.

Looks like Raymondo has scored an own goal by not listening to the voters in Greatham......

=Labour f**c***

=Tories f**c***

=UKIP served their purpose....and lead by a scouser say no more.

Who's going to be next to destroy their credibility ....?

kevplumb

if that pair had a combined IQ as big as their collective ego we would all be living council tax free  ::)
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

akarjl

Quote from: akarjl on May 13, 2017, 12: PM
Looks like Raymondo has scored an own goal by not listening to the voters in Greatham......

Dalton P sorry

akarjl

Who ever does artwork for post this is hilarious ....

Choking laughing here...

Steely Dan

Quote from: Paul Thompson on May 12, 2017, 12: PM
Just as we all hear that Alan Barclay is going to be the next Deputy Chair of Council (and therefore likely successor to the throne next year), you imagine that things cannot get any dafter.

Well, they do !

I have just received the following email :
"I thought you might be interested to know that Christopher and Stephen Akers-Belcher have put in a formal complaint against staff at the Borough Hall on the grounds that they did not hold the doors open for them as they arrived for the Hartlepool Business Awards dinner last night."

I will just leave that one there for a little while to sink in.

Any update on this?

Inspector Knacker

What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

akarjl

Quote from: Steely Dan on May 21, 2017, 09: AM
Any update on this?

Reasonable question I would have thought?

One of two ways-

1. Mrs n Mrs continue throwing their hand bags around and demand action Q Have national press picked it up yet?

Or

2. Labour National Cuuumitee poo their pants and tell them to wind their necks in......

Given the size of their egos I would imagine the royal couple couldn't simply let things go.....

So - any updates?

Inspector Knacker

It'll be buried in the misty cemetery of politics at midnight on a moonless night and forgotten, till Burke and Hare dig it up discreetly,some time in the future.

akarjl

Love to be stood there with a camera next time the royal couple visit the B Hall and hopefully have door slammed in their faces by disgruntled peasants sorry staff.

Steely Dan

Quote from: Riddler5 on May 21, 2017, 09: AM
Why would there be?

Evidence that it was a legitimate piece of information.

I get emails from Nigerians all the time.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Steely Dan on May 21, 2017, 03: PM
Quote from: Riddler5 on May 21, 2017, 09: AM
Why would there be?

Evidence that it was a legitimate piece of information.

I get emails from Nigerians all the time.
We get posts from you.

Steely Dan

Another highly intelligent response.