'Bought & paid for'.

Started by grim reaper, May 05, 2017, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grim reaper

Metaphorically speaking, of course.
Does anyone really believe that the 'young A & E doctor' would have been chosen for the Headland if he didn't fit in to the mindset of the scabs?  8)
Do you really believe he will set out his stall against them and vote honestly?  :-*
Come on, this is the Hartlepool Labour party we're talking about!  ::)

One other point that struck me about the 'young A & E doctor':
How will he find the time to look after the Headland ward, when thousands of 'young A & E doctors' recently took to the streets, stating how 'Tory' cuts had put too much pressure on them and made their job dangerous for patients due to being so tired?  :o

If they are working 18 hour shifts and go home cream crackered, how can he attend council meetings and hold ward surgeries?  :P
That indicates to me the marches were a political, points scoring con.

The people of the Headland have made a big mistake in propagating the Labour mismanagement of our town.
Almost 60 years of Labour and we are still in the merde.  :(
What a lost opportunity.

Land Phil

Agreed, I was thinking to myself how can you justify A&E staff shortages and allow a member of said staff to be a councillor.

On the surface it appears to be a waste of skills.

Exiled Poolie

Quote from: grim reaper on May 05, 2017, 11: AM
One other point that struck me about the 'young A & E doctor':
How will he find the time to look after the Headland ward, when thousands of 'young A & E doctors' recently took to the streets, stating how 'Tory' cuts had put too much pressure on them and made their job dangerous for patients due to being so tired?  :o

If they are working 18 hour shifts and go home cream crackered, how can he attend council meetings and hold ward surgeries?  :P
That indicates to me the marches were a political, points scoring con.

You've only just realised this?

akarjl

Tipping point springs to mind lol