Have HBC used public money to fund another failing Cranney business?.

Started by Alnwickist, February 17, 2016, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alnwickist

Always one thing that sets you away digging.House in Norton recently put up for sale.Once rented by the  Cranny, wrecked, owed thousands in rent.Viewley Hill Farm.£950K.

However, that falls into oblivion with the goings on in Jutland rRoad.A venue run by the extravagant Mrs Cranney.Now we all know that Con/lab bought Mr Cranneys his seat last year with the fiasco in Ashfield Avenue.Well documented.

To make this venture run it needs numbers through the door, it also needs staff. Both are non-existent. One member of staff, Mrs Cranny. numbers of children less than ten. There have been rumours for some time of staff numbers, but surely it is against H n S to only have one person on duty?. If  there are lees than ten children, are the numbers written down as attending correct?.

So up steps, the Belcher gang and Cranney gets all the Seaton money to put into Jutland Rd.

2plus2 = 4. I think not.

steveL

I went a bit cross-eyed reading that - it reads like a bowl of spaghetti looks. I think I need a re-write.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Land Phil

Has the Seaton money definitely gone to Cranney enterprises ?

fred c

It is a bit boggling..... But if i get the gist, it sounds to me as if an Audit is required into the Jutland Rd Community Ub accounts asap....... prererably an independent audit.

If someone is signing on, i understand they still need to declare the fact they are engaged in "voluntary work" & how often they do it.

steveL

There is some sort of report being produced aimed at setting up Community 'ubs which will then be the centralisation point for all community money. Cranney's plan is to make OFCA's Jutland Road premises Seaton's Community 'ub thereby hijacking the money from the Esh Development money promised to build a new Youth Club etc.

You have to bear in mind that Cranney does all of this by proxy; I don't think he is even on the OFCA Board. Instead he floods the Board with relatives and business associates like Gidney and Sant. The magnet is the plethora of funding streams that come from the Government, Charities and the Council which Cranney leeches off - he's being doing it for years.

The last time Cranney actually bought a gallon of petrol out of his own money was in celebration of it coming off rationing.

You can see where Cranney is coming from in the following table:

OFCA's funding over the last few years has plummeted compared to the £8m it received over the 10 years prior to 2011. Cranney is desperate to replenish the supply.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Alnwickist

Sorry it was a bit rushed, but the gist of it is right, child numbers are being a fiddle, people on the payroll don't exist.This setup needs investigating.

madinpools

i don't know if people know but in the early 2000s ofca was audited by an external auditor and they gave ofca 2 weeks to sort out the problem areas or they would bring charges against mr cranney,  eveyrone was rushing about like headless chickens, documents were doctored, some new ones appeared, names of users suddenly appeared (even thought they didn't exist), when they came back the auditors said ofca had narrowly scraped through by the skin of their teeth but they would watch them very carefully and would be audited again in about 1 year i think they said,  Mr C was also banned from being a company director for am not sure but 10 years i think and this was down to no other than ms wilcox.