Friends of Israel

Started by getagrip, May 25, 2015, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

getagrip

Does anyone know what being a "Friend of Israel" entails, and why Iain Wright is a member of that most powerful of lobby groups? How many bosses does he have to answer to, and how much time is involved in being a "Friend of Israel"? Does he get any remuneration or perks in respect of his "friendship"? Is this a distraction from his duties as a Member of Parliament for Hartlepool? Maybe he should concentrate on being a "Friend of Hartlepool".

So many questions... :-\

The Great Dictator

Maybe he should be a Friend of Palestine ?

not4me

I think this is one of those politically correct fads which are all the rage these days. I'm assuming that the local ruling cabal has signed up to it and everyone has therefore to choose to be 'a friend' of something or other .......... being a friend of Dorothy seems to be the most popular choice  ;)

Johnny Bongo

For anyone who is interested in what the Israeli Government / Zionists 'get up to', see Veterans Today. com website.  Many articles on all the corrupt governments, US, UK, Australia, etc.  There is also info on The Friends of Israel and other pro Zion/ Israel lobby groups.  Fascinating reading!

Mr.E

perhaps it might be interesting if that was made clear to him if he stated the same "I am a friend of israle!" in publuc with the cameras rolling!