UKIP Conference

Started by admin, January 16, 2015, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

not4me

£20 seems a bit steep to me but then again I suppose it's a conference and not a hustings. Wouldn't they have been better off having some sort of rally where they could maybe swing undecided voters? Just a thought.

pensionater

Bit interesting to find out what all these MEP's are going to do for a living if they get their way with Europe.Can't honestly see them stopping their very own gravy train.

testing times

£20 a ticket? .....and not even Pie & Peas  ;D

not4me

That's one of the problems with UKIP. If anyone says or questions anything outside the latest edition of the Purple Book they are not only rebuffed but insulted. The penny hasn't dropped yet that in order to gain even a whiff of power they are going to have to persuade a large portion of undecided 'outsiders' to vote for them and insulting them is hardly the best way to do it.  It's all venom and no grey matter.

mk1

The UKIP bandwagon has stalled

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/voting-intention-2

They are not going to be king-makers in May.

Any party that has to order its  members not to make any comments on social media has a big problem. If your core supporters are considered to extreme that you have to hide them away then it is all over for Nigel.

Balotelli

I hope to attend with eggs and flour.  I won't be baking them a cake.

mk1

Quote from: kipperdip on January 20, 2015, 04: PM
There have been several contributors that have left this site due to overt harassment from 'the usual suspects'.  If anyone dares stray from their approved list of opinions just you watch the insults fly.  In this way they try and close down debates usually gloating over their 'victory'.

Bol*locks.
The very vocal (unfocused) UKIP councillor on here has stopped posting for one reason and one reason only. He was ordered to stop posting. UKIP members have very extreme views and the party admits it has not yet finished  'weeding out the lunatics'.
http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/Politics/article1496047.ece

The party image is that of  homophobic, unintelligent, misogynistic, sexist, and borderline racist little Englanders and the only way to disabuse potential  voters of this notion is to gag the homophobic, unintelligent, misogynistic, sexist, and borderline racist little Englanders who are letting the cat out of the bag!

pensionater

I have been accused of lots of things on this site but spouting vitriol is a new one.Unlike yourself i can take as good as i get without the "i'm better than you "arrogance that you respond with every time someone makes a comment about your beloved party.This isn't the first time that you have looked down your nose at me hoping that everyone will back you up and jump on your childish bandwagon,only for it to backfire and you yourself have become the butt of peoples obvious disgust for UKIP.Stick to reading the obituaries you sad man.

Hartlepudlion

Kipperdip and other Ukippers. Perhaps you can enlighten me.

I was going to go to tomorrow's conference cum open day but apparently it is not open to non-members of Ukip. I have just been down to the Elwick Road office but it is not open. No signs of opening hours or telephone numbers which I think is an oversight - don't you want people to come and talk to you?

Please advise.

1          Can non-members of Ukip attend tomorrow's do at the Borough Hall and, for that matter, tonight's do at the Grand?

2.          Can one pay on the door or, as the office is closed, only pay on-line?

If it is only for Ukip members I would have though that Ukip would have taken the opportunity for the general public to meet them in an endeavour to persuade them to vote Ukip. Another missed opportunity?

DRiddle

I don't think ID will be a major issue at the UKIP conference Mr K.

Most of the bar staff will probably assume it's a SAGA convention.

That was a joke by the way. Please do not chase me trying to hit me with a rolled up copy of the Daily Mail, whilst muttering about foreigners.

marky