Site Visitors

Started by danny_boy, May 12, 2014, 10: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danny_boy

I've been asked to check the site visitors which I admit I haven't been doing for a while as I'm working on another project. Anyway, between 14th April and 11th May (yesterday) the total number of visitors to the HP site was 96,012.

The last time I sent an e-mail on the matter the numbers had just gone over the 70,000 mark which I think was around February time.

Anyway, to Infinity and Beyond eh?

steveL

bloody 'ell....shows what an infection of Trolls can do. Quite interesting in a perverse sort of way  ::)
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

craig finton

Will you be throwing a party when it hits the 100,000 mark?

Lord Elpus

I wonder how many visits Arry gets on his site, rumour has it he's now into double figures.

100,000 would really be something.

Well done

Lord Elpus

Arry, tells me his site has 38,000 hits.  Looks like I'm not the only one howling at the moon.

marky

I reckon most of those will be the same sort of people who slow down to look at a car smash on the other side of the carriageway.

danny_boy

This seems timely but I thought I'd check the visitor numbers during my coffee break. Numbers always go up during elections so an extra check seemed to be a good idea. Unique Visitors for the last 30 days were 107,336 - the first time we've broken the 100,000 mark. Foster's all round I say.   ;)