Help Tactical voting steer required

Started by Pragmatist, December 03, 2019, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: akarjl2 on December 06, 2019, 06: AM
OK so that was 5 minutes of my morning wasted.......what point are you trying to make? The video was a solid argument for not voting labour. Does that mean you have come round to the Brexit party way of thinking or at very least Conservative both of which mean Brexit? Hoorah!
He's like the North Korean Ministry of Political Education and Propaganda, devoid of imagination. Without YouTube he would be unable to make contact with us and like all true propagandists is selective and humourless, working on the principle of perpetually banging out the same old crap, claiming the moral high ground and waiting for us all to come round to his view or disappear from his world(the board ::))
A disruptor.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Hear Farage here threatening Boris saying that if he (Boris) does not do what Nigel demands then The Brexit Party will run in every UK seat in the GE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZSf3GCu9mU

And this brilliant negotiator can be seen here holding up the white flag after Boris called his bluff and Farage realising his plunging poll numbers would wipe out his party, made pathetic excuses to explain his humiliation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKy-4MEdDVk

Inspector Knacker

'You hear what you want to hear and disregard the rest'. As the song goes.
Do all these Brexit pics excite you.....?

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on December 06, 2019, 02: PM

Do all these Brexit pics excite you.....?

Yep I am unmasked. No fooling you Sherlock

Phoarrrr.............

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on December 06, 2019, 07: AM

That's all your here for as you now admit,

I  always admit to error. For instance when I read this:

Quote from: akarjl2 on December 05, 2019, 03: PM
....since buses are............ rammed with druggies and retards

I was convinced it was hyperbole but decided to check it out before trying to correct. Turns  out it was spot on. I was wrong and he was right. Buses are indeed rammed with 'retards' (sic).

akarjl2

Careful your future MP has his fan boy providing "eyes and ears" here.....this will not work out well when you apply for membership of Brexit Party.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on December 06, 2019, 05: PM
Careful your future MP has his fan boy providing "eyes and ears" here.............

That is how Shane came here. He was Ray Well's gopher and he spent all his energy defending every action of his master. He was called 'The Shadow' back then and his admiration for Ray knew no bounds. 'Bromance' did not even come close. It all went pear-shaped when 'The Shadow' got a bit above himself and thought he deserved some say on forming  Tory Policy. That did not go down well with Ray who had stuffed the Local Party with his relatives and so had in effect made the Party his own private Property. The Shadow became the Saddo and deprived of a path to higher office he left and became a UKIP Loony. Personally I think that he would have been better off under Ray than having to deal with the UKIP Councillors because they were very dim-witted people indeed. A good move career-wise because in the world of the blind the one-eyed man is King. Lots of indians milling about looking for a Chief.

Inspector Knacker

Heard it all before, it was boring then and it's boring now.

akarjl2

Full disclosure- contents of labour manifesto revealed.

The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: akarjl2 on December 07, 2019, 08: AM
Full disclosure- contents of labour manifesto revealed.

He's highlighted the bits they can't afford with a black highlighter pen.