Mk1 is so fortunate he doesn’t ...

Started by Inspector Knacker, December 08, 2019, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

..... live in Victorian times. I'd imagine his ancestor Ebenezer Bang-iron would have to be a small business man or lounge lizard to afford the copious gallons of ink, blotting paper and quill pens that he'd need to keep up his prolific output of nonsensical scribblings. Then of course he'd need stout footwear for all the visits to YeTube or as we call it .... The Library.
The biggest cost would be his vast stock of penny blacks, for his daily sack of letters sent to the Letters page of the Hartlepool Post & Bugle. The output is so prolific that it ranges from his fury at Coun Josiah Moore for putting the rates up by a farthing to fund an orphanage and his outrage at Mr Bertram Rexit for being common and uncouth.
Ebenezers seething anger with eveything ended abruptly when all the world failed to agree with him that he was always right and spontaneously combusted.
His house took weeks to clear and the clearance sale of his unused stock of pens and ink depressed the stationary market for months around the world.
Sales of the Post and Bugle rose dramatically after his departure. Rumours were rife of an heated argument at the Pearly Gates with Archangel Farage.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

Ye Olde Youtube snippets are never opened and i'm not missing anything.........

mk1

When people constantly tell you they never read anything you post....
Endlessly parrot  that they don't care what you say........
Feel the need to keep repeating they are ignoring you...........
Use  ever-more desperate personal insults in order to get you to try and defend yourself......
Repeatedly call for your banning and band together to actively pursue such an end................
That is when you know they are lying.

It is even more strange that they seem to believe I am here to to engage with them.
My tactic is to use their own words against them and expose the  lies and double-standards. Its a target-rich environment and given they react very emotionally when their politics are challenged an easy task.
Nicky-Knack has never cottoned on that I never bite on his bile  and Hubba-Bubba is becoming so shrill I am worried his desperate attempts  to traduce will induce a heart-attack.
So step up to the plate chaps and tell me again how you care, sorry I mean don't care..........................................

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on December 08, 2019, 12: PM
It is even more strange that they seem to believe I am here to to engage with them.

I suppose the obvious question is WHY are you here?

If not to engage with people then why......posting constantly for no reason whatever is akin to talking to yourself and we all know that never ends well. ;)
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

Isuspect he's here to play 'Contrary Mary'. You say black, he'll say white. Throw in a bit of YouTube and 'dead clever stuff y'knoworramean like' and hey presto...confusion.

akarjl2

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on December 08, 2019, 12: PM
Isuspect he's here to play 'Contrary Mary'. You say black, he'll say white. Throw in a bit of YouTube and 'dead clever stuff y'knoworramean like' and hey presto...confusion.

Works for me but his post are entertaining....as long as you remember they are basically a load of bollux......

Inspector Knacker

Trouble is, when there's nothing more to be said he's still saying it. ;D

akarjl2