Help Tactical voting steer required

Started by Pragmatist, December 03, 2019, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

YOU ARE THE EXPERT, YOU ARE THE ORACLE OF THE GODS...next time you're talking to them how about asking them the lottery numbers and give the Brexit crap a pass. Thanking you in anticipation.

Cue yet another unfunny YouTube clip.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

I can't begin to guess what mk1 will post about after Brexit is all over, whichever way it turns out.

mk1

Quote from: fred c on December 05, 2019, 05: PM
I can't begin to guess what mk1 will post about after Brexit is all over, whichever way it turns out.

Oh I think you do know what I will be posting. I have been careful not to back any horse in the current races. No mater who wins I have no emotional involvement in the result. I will not be on suicide watch if my prefered carpetbagger is rejected. However those who made predictions that turn out to be wrong  are going to have to get used to their words coming back to haunt them. 

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on December 05, 2019, 05: PM

Oh I think you do know what I will be posting. I have been careful not to back any horse in the current races. No mater who wins I have no emotional involvement in the result. I will not be on suicide watch if my prefered carpetbagger is rejected. However those who made predictions that turn out to be wrong  are going to have to get used to their words coming back to haunt them.

Like anyone really cares....it's a small forum read by a small minority mostly to to snigger at your obsession with the brexit party ;)
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on December 05, 2019, 05: PM

Oh I think you do know what I will be posting.
Is the sea wet

I have been careful not to back any horse in the current races.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ooooh ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho chortle, chortle ha ha ha ha ha ha

No mater who wins I have no emotional involvement in the result.
I know Daleks find it hard to express emotions

I will not be on suicide watch if my prefered carpetbagger is rejected.
Like anybody cares
However those who made predictions that turn out to be wrong  are going to have to get used to their words coming back to haunt them.
You'll be talking in an echo chamber. No one gives a toss, you'll rewrite history to suit your own agenda anyway. Just soooo1984.

Hubris

Fred, mikeyboy's condition as being a fully diagnosed BDS sufferer, although incurable, is actually substitutable in that once Brexit inevitably becomes a reality, he will just switch his myopic, ad nauseum, virtue signalling, narrow minded views over to any other anally focused pursuits. Maybe it will involve his inexhaustible expertise on Toy-town traffic management, maybe he'll get a gig as Marketing Director for out of date YouTube clips. Or hopefully (Oh please G, please!!) he'll just retire and crawl back to his vegan-themed allotment in greatham. We can only hope!
(mikeyboy.....do you wake up in a cold sweat now and again, and tremble when you imagine that over in the corner inside that big mysterious wardrobe, all those slavvering, bong-eyed loonies might one night escape and break through your garlic protection shield?)

COME ON TICE!
60 years of tossers and nowt to show for it.
Time for a change.
Time for the least worst!

akarjl2

Quote from: Hubris on December 05, 2019, 08: PM

I must admit I am coming round to the same opinion.....unfortunately Conservatives have no chance and anything that pisses Labour off is really satisfiying.

Hubris

Quote from: akarjl2 on December 05, 2019, 08: PM
Quote from: Hubris on December 05, 2019, 08: PM

I must admit I am coming round to the same opinion.....unfortunately Conservatives have no chance and anything that pisses Labour off is really satisfiying.
So, go for Tice. What do you lose?
I can almost sense you are just about there akarjl2.
Go on. Just do it! You'll feel better, and tell your many friends to do the same. We are on countdown now and no time to lose.
"7 Days To Save Hartlepool"

(Oh by the way, can't fully agree with your idea of being so cheesed-off with our politicos that you'd either not vote at all or even maybe spoil your ballot. Our democratic principles were hard fought for and it's what makes us better than all those sh****le countries we know and recognise. No vote is a wasted vote. Even if sometimes it's given to the 'least worst'. I'm sure you'll do the right thing for Hartlepool)

grim reaper

People that keep voting Labour in this town (because they don't like the opposition) remind me of children that don't like broccoli, even though they have never tasted it!

We have had 60 years of Labour in Hartlepool.  >:(   >:(
Wake up, smell the coffee, it hasn't worked for this town, possibly because some of the Cllrs have been in it for themselves and not for the townsfolk.  >:(

A perfect example is the lying, conniving Labour Cllr that (finally) ended up in prison. How long did that take? How many times were warnings given to the council top brass and other Cllrs?

The outcry was ignored, excuses given, Labour Cllrs commented that all was well, as she kept embezzling money from OUR coffers. 
That is what Labour has done for this town, screwed us.  >:(

For crying out loud, keep voting for the same thing and, ergo, you get the same thing!

Have a taste of the broccoli folks...it won't poison you, it may even make you feel good about the town again.  :)

Vote for change...vote for a fresh face...vote Brexit, for the good of the town, our children and grand-children.  :)   :)

mk1

Tice on Question Time has just been told off because he kept interrupting a woman on the panel.  I posted another example of him doing the same to another woman a  while back.

https://youtu.be/uT5I9Hldx04?t=354

Woman, know your place .........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-vQkEiT4ug

mk1

Quote from: grim reaper on December 05, 2019, 10: PM

A perfect example is the lying, conniving Labour Cllr that (finally) ended up in prison. How long did that take? How many times were warnings given to the council top brass and other Cllrs?

A council that was run as a Lab/Tory Pact in which Tory councillors were given complete control of all planning in the town. Some people got very rich because of that gerrymander. By all means call out the corrupt but do not try and portray it as a problem confined to just one party.

akarjl2

OK so that was 5 minutes of my morning wasted.......what point are you trying to make? The video was a solid argument for not voting labour. Does that mean you have come round to the Brexit party way of thinking or at very least Conservative both of which mean Brexit? Hoorah!

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on December 05, 2019, 11: PM
Tice on Question Time has just been told off because he kept interrupting a woman on the panel.  I posted another example of him doing the same to another woman a  while back.
An amateur in the ego bursting disruption stakes when compared to you.
That's all your here for as you now admit, so you have something in common with Mr Tice.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on December 05, 2019, 11: PM

A council that was run as a Lab/Tory Pact in which Tory councillors were given complete control of all planning in the town. Some people got very rich because of that gerrymander. By all means call out the corrupt but do not try and portray it as a problem confined to just one party.
[/quote] When you've been in the grip of Labour for 60 years, what other Party was there running the town? I think you should tell us.
That said, you have become rather Labour protective of late. Damascus conversion?