Starmer

Started by Inspector Knacker, April 26, 2021, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Why does he give me the impression that as a kid, instead of running around with the usual cry of let's play cowboys and Indians as eight year olds did in the day, he'd  be politely enquiring ....."anyone wish to partake in a game of barristers?".
He always comes over as a rather other worldly, one dimensional cut out of a politician, with a pained expression of someone who's put their finger through the Andrex accidentally.
When I see publicity shots of him and Dr Feelgood strolling nonchalantly along trying to look down with the people, I wonder what they do actually stand for......because as two staunch remainers, one of whom also decimated the local hospital as well, would appear to be in an alien environment surely. But with the certainty of sleep walkers, they see no conflict of issues.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

eddy

Has the latest bout of Tory Sleaze got you a bit rattled there ?

From the horses mouth...

https://dominiccummings.com/2021/04/23/statement-regarding-no10-claims-today/

Makes for some interesting reading.  If you want replace all references to Boris with Mike Hill or Local Labour Party, same sh!t different colours

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: eddy on April 26, 2021, 10: AM
Has the latest bout of Tory Sleaze got you a bit rattled there ?

From the horses mouth...

https://dominiccummings.com/2021/04/23/statement-regarding-no10-claims-today/

Makes for some interesting reading.  If you want replace all references to Boris with Mike Hill or Local Labour Party, same sh!t different colours
Nice to see you're using Dominic Cummings as a valid reference, especially as you wanted his head on a stick a few months ago.  From evil villain to Labour's reliable bestest buddy in the flick of switch.
Tory sleaze won't bother me one jot, because despite your illogical belief that anyone who criticises Labour is a Tory......I'm not a Tory. Unlike you and your fawning devotion I use them, they're not my masters

eddy

Did I ever mention how much I love Dom?

I may go vote Lib Dem to prove you wrong

akarjl2

Quote from: eddy on April 26, 2021, 11: AM

Result! Better than voting for Dr Dolittle......
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: eddy on April 26, 2021, 11: AM

We await the date of your wedding with bated breath. You'll make a lovely couple.
But ..... you won't vote Lib Dem, you're programmed to obey, in true Pavlovian dog style, you'll vote Labour again and again and again.

eddy

Love the pre-conceived prejudice.  Thy voted labour therefore X, Y Z

Am off, going to leave you lot to keep agreeing with each other and patting each other on the backs.  You can bask in your victory that you slain another stupid labour sheep 

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: eddy on April 27, 2021, 05: PM
Love the pre-conceived prejudice.  Thy voted labour therefore X, Y Z
'Prejudice' ? Oh dear, is that one of those knee jerk reaction key distraction words you pull from the Party book of approved terms when the going gets tough?

Am off, going to leave you lot to keep agreeing with each other and patting each other on the backs.
If I had your candidate I'd be heading to the bunker till it's all over too. Give my regard to Dom.
You can bask in your victory that you slain another stupid labour sheep
Mint sauce. Hmmmmmm.

akarjl2

Quote from: eddy on April 27, 2021, 05: PM
You can bask in your victory that you slain another stupid labour sheep

We will because we have.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

Do you suppose when the by-election came up Starmer wanted Williams in as one of his men regardless..? Or maybe, they put all the candidates through the super computer at Labour HQ that spots all the potential pit falls in the candidates portfolio (e.g. closed down the hospital services in the town you now want to elect you) to avoid any embarrassment, but..... they pressed the wrong button?
Or maybe there was ever only going to be one candidate, so the super computer would always be right in a race with only one horse.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Probably got the Labour HQ office cat to pick ... a few slips of paper with names on and chose the one the cat pawed ...

Inspector Knacker

I've acquired the full list of the other names fed into the computer....

1, Terry Plywood....

2.Aaron A Aardvark.

3.Rita Zeta.

4. Tornado Schwarzenegger.

5. Wayne Tab.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Inspector Knacker

Bet she still votes Labour though. I get the impression that Jeremy Corbin may have been more her type of leader, the sort to bang her evangelical drum.
Never mix religion and politics, big mistake.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on April 28, 2021, 04: PM
Bet she still votes Labour though. I get the impression that Jeremy Corbin may have been more her type of leader, the sort to bang her evangelical drum.
Never mix religion and politics, big mistake.

Didn't do Thomas More much good ...